Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Command and Conquer: Generals Problems

• Please log in to reply

dan3411

dan3411

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
Hi guys and girls i tried to download the new patch for CC Generals Zero Hour everything was going ok until i went to online play every game i selected to join it said i had a different version of the game and i was like :tazz: because the game worked before online. can someone give me a hand please.

The patch started it's own download when i was in the menu

that didn't work so i downloaded this one
http://eagames.co.uk..._id=0&freetext=
and i downloaded the 1.04 one.

Cheers Dan

Edited by dan3411, 16 November 2005 - 09:06 AM.

Advertisements

dan3411

dan3411

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
ok could anyone please tell me what the latest patch is for for C-C Generals Zero Hour

Eneoecu

Eneoecu

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
The newest verison is 1.04. If I were you, I'd uninstall and reinstall and just go online with zero hour and let it update itself, that way you are getting the right patch.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

The newest verison is 1.04. If I were you, I'd uninstall and reinstall and just go online with zero hour and let it update itself, that way you are getting the right patch.

Yup, I have had this problem before and I did what Eneo said and it works.

Though you can just probable repair Zero Hour and then download/install the patch.

If you cannot download from their servers(sometimes it goes wacky) http://www.cncnz.com...hpatch104.shtml has it. Its the right patch.

Offtopic: Dan do you play the game online often? Maybe we could play, PM if ya do.