Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Slow-down....Malware! (UPDATED logs) [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
My computer has bizarrely slowed down. The mouse pointer has to disappear and then reappear to catch up to where I've moved, sound F/X -- like the windows start-up music -- sounds more like buzzing than music b/c it is SOOOOO slow.

I recently deleted some programs. but they were minor -- AOL Port Magic, a Font/art program I had installed, and two more of that nature that I myself had put on the computer.

The slow-down began while watching a movie online (a legal movie, at a legal site...legally).

Mbam seems to have found nothing (below); please let me know if there's anything in the HiJackThis log.

THANK YOU!

[I've deleted these logs b/c there's an updated one in my last post below, and I've since found IEDefender and SpyHunter - thx]

Edited by Phlegmbot, 04 January 2009 - 08:14 PM.

Advertisements

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
OK, unless someone can tell me if they see something in my HiJackThis Log (and I wish someone would), it seems my computer is clean -- I've run Spybot, Symantec, TrueFire, Trojan Remover and a couple of others.

Symantec found something called IE404Fix (or something like that) and quarantined it. I've since deleted those quarantined files.

I also used a program called The Ultimate Troubleshooter (great program) and suspended a couple of processes and even deleted a couple of unnecessary startup processes I've been meaning to get to...and I'm STILL running slowly...

I've opened up several gigs of space in case it was a space issue. I a considering running defrag but am afraid to do that until I know everything else is clean.

Task Manager shows System Idle is using most of the memory space, so that seems fine, and yet I'm almost constantly at 100% CPU usage.

Is this a malware issue? ADVICE PLEASE!

Thank you.

Phlegmbot
p.s. I just re-started...even shutting down and restarting is CRAZY-SLOW. That blue rectangle that moves back and forth beneath the Windows logo as Windows opens goes at about 1/3 normal speed.

Edited by Phlegmbot, 03 January 2009 - 05:29 PM.

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

OK, unless someone can tell me if they see something in my HiJackThis Log (and I wish someone would), .........

Is this a malware issue? ADVICE PLEASE!

You seem a little impatient and very demanding. This is not the course of action to take when requesting help. You haven't even waited 24 hours before adding the above quote in your last reply.

While we try to help everyone as quickly as possible, our malware team is vastly outnumbered by people needing help. Some of our experts work from the older topics towards the newer ones and some take on newer topics rather than older ones. We encourage the former practice, but that's not always practical.

Some of the helpers are more comfortable with certain infections and seek them out...still other helpers will look for the tougher infections to take on. This may explain, at least partially, the seemingly random nature of how topics are selected. We DO try to get to everyone in a timely manner, but as you've seen, the Malware Forum presents a pretty formidable workload for the number of staff members we have.

There are a lot of other members waiting for help who have been waiting a lot longer than you have. There are many reasons why the Helpers may not have addressed your topic as yet. Help on this site is of a voluntary nature so please be patient and wait your turn.

If your topic goes more than three days without a reply, post a link to your topic in The Waiting Room and a staff member will pick it up as soon as they can.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Thx, Oct!...Sorry for being demanding (this computer mess couldnt've come at a worse time). Nothing meant against you guys -- I know everyone's a volunteer.

Havin' a hard week is all.

p.s. a few minutes after posting, Symantec caught something I assume is related to that IE404 thing I mentioned earlier. Hopefully the image will appear below.

CropImage.jpg

Edited by Phlegmbot, 03 January 2009 - 11:10 PM.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Another update:

I ran this program: FixIEDef.exe (after closing down TeaTimer)

But I've not yet restarted...and am uncertain if it did the job, b/c the computer still is still running sluggish.

I also found a listing of which DLL files to look for that are connected w/this IEDefender virus. I read that msvideo.dll SHOULD be in Windows/system32, but I have it ALSO in Windows/system (in an ALL CAPS-named file), is that as it should be?

Same goes for corpol.dll , listing says it's OK in the System32 folder, but I see it in a Servicepack folder as well as windows/ie7

I'd probably find a few more like this, and they're probably legit...but I just don't know for sure. Please let me know what to do next (when anyone's got the time :) )

And THANKS!

Edited by Phlegmbot, 04 January 2009 - 02:09 AM.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
The most-recent HiJackThis Log...Please let me know how it looks.

Sunday 3:55pm (updated from previous post)

I tried running a program called SpyHunter, which MajorGeeks.com recommended -- turns out THAT is another (apparently well-known) piece of Malware. I've not restarted yet. Nervous at this point. Avast! found 2 pieces of it (and another trojan besides) that AdAware, SuperAnti-Spyware, Symantec Pro and several others have NOT found. Here's what it cleaned:

CropImage.jpg

Below, the hijackthis log...

THX ONCE MORE!!

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 15:54:46, on 1/4/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
c:\TOSHIBA\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba Applet\thotkey.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Applet\TAPPSRV.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe
C:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSBattM.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\rapimgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAMASST.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashSimp2.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashLogV.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THotkey] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba Applet\thotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Tvs] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TFncKy] TFncKy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPSMain] TPSMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PadTouch] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Pinger] c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CFSServ.exe] CFSServ.exe -NoClient
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe /boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [I&F Viewer toolbar] "C:\Program Files\Photo Toolkit\ivbar\phototoolkitmem.exe" -start
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Global Startup: RAMASST.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAMASST.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\npjpi150_04.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\npjpi150_04.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaSrv - C-Dilla Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: DVD-RAM_Service - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
O23 - Service: getPlus® Helper - NOS Microsystems Ltd. - C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Swupdtmr - Unknown owner - c:\TOSHIBA\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Application Service (TAPPSRV) - TOSHIBA Corp. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Applet\TAPPSRV.exe
O23 - Service: ThreatFire - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 11597 bytes

Edited by Phlegmbot, 04 January 2009 - 03:03 PM.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello Phlegmbot,
Sorry about the delay.

Lets get a fresh look at your computer.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Thx, man!

I HAVE restarted since posting. STILL a super-slow restart...it took almost 10 minutes.

I ran Tune-Up Utilities 2009 and CCleaner.

I stupidly ALSO ran NTREGOPT ... which may have been overkill.

Thus, I'm afraid to restart again w/out knowing how to restore an old registry from DOS. :)
Can you give me a tip on this? Should I restore a previous registry before restarting? I have a BartPE bootdisk but am uncertain if it'll work (have to check something in my bios apparently) -- please include how I can check/set BIOS and whatever else I may need in case I can't get back into Windows upon restart. Sigh...

Files you requested are attached! Thanks again, Jimmy!! Your help is MUCH appreciated.

Attached File  log.txt   39.36KB   290 downloads
Attached File  info.txt   20.63KB   438 downloads

Edited by Phlegmbot, 06 January 2009 - 02:16 PM.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello Phlegmbot,
You should not need to restore your registry, the only way you will need to do that is if something goes wrong.

Please post your logs, it makes them more easy to read. :)

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Sorry, Jimmy, I thought it'd be easier to post the file. What you need is below.

As for the problematic restart: I'm begging you, man, if you know how, please let me know what I need to do to prepare my computer for a possible problem upon restart in order to use the BartPE CD should I need it (something in my BIOS I need to set? How do I do that from Windows?). Every single time I've cleared a virus, I've not been able to get back into Windows. Every single time. So I need to be prepared. I don't wnat to have to wipe my HDD and go through the whole ordeal of moving all my files over to another HDD first and then reinstalling every single program and so on. Please, please? (My computer didn't come with a Boot CD, so I had to create this one.)

INFO FILE
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2009-01-06 01:46:10

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0CDCA5CD-C404-41FD-9216-9B4B3D24A7AA}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional-->msiexec /I {AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}
Adobe AIR-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Reader 9-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A90000000001}
AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\AolCInUn.exe -lang=en_en -ext=UDP
AOL Spyware Protection-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\INSTALL.LOG
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Screensaver\uninst_ygpss.exe
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
Atheros Client Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{71D658CF-4E0D-4DA8-AA67-8C0B6F1C01FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Atheros Wireless LAN MiniPCI card Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{05832D65-6EDB-4D32-BA78-BCD0E2B91C02}\setup.exe" -l0x9
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility-->C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe
ATI Control Panel-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\setup.exe"
ATI Display Driver-->rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
Audacity 1.2.6-->"C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe"
avast! Antivirus-->C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll",RunSetup
AVG Free 8.0-->C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
BitLord 1.1-->C:\Program Files\BitLord\uninst.exe
Canon i560-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNMCP58.exe "-PRINTERNAMECanon i560" "-HELPERDLLC:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon i560 Installer\Inst2\cnmis.dll" "-RCDLLC:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon i560 Installer\Inst2\cnmi0409.dll"
CCleaner (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9FE35071-CAB2-4E79-93E7-BFC6A2DC5C5D}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
C-Dilla Licence Management System-->C:\C_DILLA\setup\cdunin16.exe
CDisplay 1.8-->"C:\Program Files\CDisplay\unins000.exe"
Corel Uninstaller-->C:\WINDOWS\COREL\UNINST32.EXE
DivX Codec-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
DVD-RAM Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9D765FA6-F2BC-40AF-8145-50808F9BDF4E}\setup.exe" -l0x9 DVD-RAM Driver
ERUNT 1.1j-->"C:\Program Files\ERUNT\unins000.exe"
FastStone Image Viewer 3.5-->C:\Program Files\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe
Final Draft 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{78D62D17-D970-42DA-B8CF-5E5576293B33}
FTP Commander-->C:\Program Files\FTP Commander\uninstall.exe
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888111WXPSP2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
InterVideo WinDVD for TOSHIBA-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
Java™ 6 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
KeyTweak - Keyboard Remapper (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\KeyTweak\uninstall.exe"
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Macromedia Flash Player 8-->MsiExec.exe /X{6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754C2B46}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft ActiveSync-->MsiExec.exe /I{99052DB7-9592-4522-A558-5417BBAD48EE}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Visual C++ Run Time Lib Setup-->MsiExec.exe /X{AAF4238F-7C29-451D-9925-C753271A5728}
MKV TO AVI CONVERTER version 3.1-->"C:\Program Files\MKVTOAVI\unins000.exe"
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.5)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
Office 2003 Trial Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /I{47D2103B-FD51-4017-9C20-DD408B17D726}
PC Wizard 2008.1.871-->"C:\Program Files\PC Wizard 2008\unins000.exe"
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DC42D05-680B-41B0-8878-6C14D24602DB}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
REALTEK Gigabit and Fast Ethernet NIC Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{94FB906A-CF42-4128-A509-D353026A607E}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 REMOVE
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Software Suite-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{80D95911-28E9-40AC-A6B5-1DA6D9F14B29}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
Sonic DLA-->MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Sonic RecordNow!-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition-->MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
Symantec AntiVirus-->MsiExec.exe /I{5A633ED0-E5D7-4D65-AB8D-53ED43510284}
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
The Ultimate Troubleshooter-->C:\PROGRA~1\ANSWER~1\TROUBL~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\ANSWER~1\TROUBL~1\INSTALL.LOG
TheSage-->"C:\Program Files\TheSage\uninstall.exe"
TOSHIBA Assist-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{12B3A009-A080-4619-9A2A-C6DB151D8D67}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA ConfigFree-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BDD83DC9-BEE9-4654-A5DA-CC46C250088D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
TOSHIBA Controls-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A6690C0E-B96E-4F0F-A8EB-D5B332454AC6}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
TOSHIBA Hotkey Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{64DD71BC-3109-4C88-9AD3-D5422644B722}\setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\PCDiag\Uninst.isu"
TOSHIBA Power Saver-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSDel.dll"
TOSHIBA Software Modem-->Tosmreg -U
TOSHIBA Software Upgrades-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{425A2BC2-AA64-4107-9C29-484245BBEA05}\setup.exe"
TOSHIBA Speech System Applications-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE033C1F-443E-41EC-A0E2-559B539A4E4D}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Speech System SR Engine(U.S.) Version1.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{008D69EB-70FF-46AB-9C75-924620DF191A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
TOSHIBA Speech System TTS Engine(U.S.) Version1.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3FBF6F99-8EC6-41B4-8527-0A32241B5496}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA TouchPad ON/Off Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{69BE47C2-36FE-4397-8199-85D8EAE69982}\setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Utilities-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{78C68CB9-3DF5-44F3-AB9D-FA305C5EB85C}\setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Virtual Sound-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8B12BA86-ADAC-4BA6-B441-FFC591087252}\Setup.exe" /uninstall
TOSHIBA Zooming Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{64212898-097F-4F3F-AECA-6D34A7EF82DF}\Setup.exe"
Total Video Converter 3.10-->"C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\unins000.exe"
Touch and Launch-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5D96E2B1-D9AC-46E0-9073-425C5F63E338}\Setup.exe"
TuneUp Utilities 2009-->MsiExec.exe /I{55A29068-F2CE-456C-9148-C869879E2357}
Ulead VideoStudio 9.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{88F92798-59AB-474F-B40D-1EC5F782F7EE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Uninstall AOL Emergency Connect Utility 1.0-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ECU\uninst.exe
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB942763$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Viewpoint Media Player-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 10 Hotfix - KB894476-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB894476$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe

======Security center information======

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free
AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1296 [VPS 090105-0] (disabled)
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition

System event log

Computer Name: LAPTOP
Event Code: 4201
Message: The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{256F16CE-C4B6-4803-8279-7D3EB4C8AB08} was connected to the network,
and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter.

Record Number: 22930
Source Name: Tcpip
Time Written: 20081219053407.000000-300
Event Type: information
User:

Event Code: 7035
Message: The ATWPKT2 service was successfully sent a start control.

Record Number: 22929
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081219052803.000000-300
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Record Number: 22928
Time Written: 20081219052759.000000-300

Record Number: 22927
Time Written: 20081219052752.000000-300

Record Number: 22926
Time Written: 20081219052748.000000-300

Application event log

Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application photopnt.exe, version 8.369.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 377
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20080929164235.000000-240
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application drwtsn32.exe, version 5.1.2600.0, faulting module dbghelp.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, fault address 0x0001295d.

Record Number: 376
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20080929164027.000000-240
User:

Message: Faulting application photopnt.exe, version 8.369.0.0, faulting module opln_ui.dll, version 1.8.0.0, fault address 0x0000c8f3.

Record Number: 375
Time Written: 20080929164019.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application audacity.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 374
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20080928103447.000000-240
User:

Message: Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.9.0.3105, faulting module npmnqmp07103010.dll, version 7.10.3.10, fault address 0x000a5437.

Record Number: 373
Time Written: 20080922155555.000000-240
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0d08
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------

LOG FILE
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by OKKeith at 2009-01-06 01:41:56
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 15 GB (19%) free of 76 GB
Total RAM: 958 MB (10% free)

Scan saved at 01:45:13, on 1/6/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TUProgSt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\toshiba\ivp\ism\ivpsvmgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2009\Integrator.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\OKKeith\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\OKKeith.exe
C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2009\SpeedOptimizer.exe

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PadTouch] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaSrv - C-Dilla Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CDANTSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: DVD-RAM_Service - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
O23 - Service: getPlus® Helper - NOS Microsystems Ltd. - C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Application Service (TAPPSRV) - TOSHIBA Corp. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Applet\TAPPSRV.exe
O23 - Service: ThreatFire - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Program Statistics Service (TuneUp.ProgramStatisticsSvc) - TuneUp Software - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TUProgSt.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 12384 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2008-06-11 61816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2008-06-11 75128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2009-01-05 455960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL [2005-08-01 110652]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-01-04 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}]
AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2004-12-14 225280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-01-04 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-01-04 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2004-12-14 225280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"RTHDCPL"=C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE [2005-11-10 15473664]
"Alcmtr"=C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE [2005-05-03 69632]
"SynTPLpr"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe [2004-10-14 98394]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2004-10-14 688218]
"THotkey"=C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba Applet\thotkey.exe [2005-11-25 352256]
"NDSTray.exe"=NDSTray.exe []
"Tvs"=C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Tvs\TvsTray.exe [2005-11-10 73728]
"AGRSMMSG"=C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe [2005-10-15 88203]
"DLA"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE [2005-08-01 122940]
"TFncKy"=TFncKy.exe []
"TPSMain"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSMain.exe [2005-06-01 282624]
"PadTouch"=C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exe [2005-07-15 1077322]
"SmoothView"=C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe [2005-04-26 122880]
"Pinger"=c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe [2005-03-17 151552]
"HostManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\ee\AOLSoftware.exe [2007-05-25 42032]
"Acrobat Assistant 7.0"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe [2004-12-14 483328]
""= []
"CFSServ.exe"=CFSServ.exe -NoClient []
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2005-04-08 48752]
"vptray"=C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe [2005-04-17 85184]
"avast!"=C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe [2008-11-26 81000]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-01-04 136600]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2009-01-05 1261336]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"H/PC Connection Agent"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe [2006-11-13 1289000]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
RAMASST.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAMASST.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="avgrsstx.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll [2008-12-22 356352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.dll [2005-08-04 46080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll [2005-04-17 43712]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\TOSHIBA\ivp\NetInt\Netint.exe"="C:\TOSHIBA\ivp\NetInt\Netint.exe:*:Enabled:NIE - Toshiba Software Upgrade Engine"
"C:\TOSHIBA\Ivp\ISM\pinger.exe"="C:\TOSHIBA\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe:*:Enabled:Toshiba Software Upgrades Pinger"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Application Loader"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTsMon"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTopSpeed"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\AOLSP Scheduler.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\asp.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\asp.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AolCoach\en_en\player\AOLNySEV.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\EE\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1131163763\EE\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components"
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe:*:Enabled:AOL TopSpeed"
"C:\Program Files\BitLord\BitLord.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitLord\BitLord.exe:*:Enabled:BitLord"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"="C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application"
"C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe"="C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe:*:Enabled:RealPlayer"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-01-06 01:41:56 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-01-05 20:44:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-01-05 20:42:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AVG
2009-01-05 20:42:36 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2009-01-05 00:23:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TUProgSt.exe
2009-01-05 00:23:15 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtuneup.dll
2009-01-05 00:23:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
2009-01-05 00:23:08 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\OKKeith\Application Data\TuneUp Software
2009-01-05 00:21:29 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TuneUp Software
2009-01-05 00:21:27 ----D---- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2009
2009-01-05 00:07:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\PC Wizard 2008
2009-01-04 23:52:26 ----SHD---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{55A29068-F2CE-456C-9148-C869879E2357}
2009-01-04 18:39:59 ----D---- C:\Qoobox
2009-01-04 18:39:57 ----D---- C:\ComboFix
2009-01-04 18:04:14 ----D---- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2009-01-04 18:02:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2009-01-04 18:02:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2009-01-04 18:02:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2009-01-04 18:02:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-01-04 09:21:44 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2009-01-04 04:26:36 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aswBoot.exe
2009-01-04 04:26:09 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2009-01-04 02:09:51 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Spy Hunter
2009-01-04 00:33:54 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2009-01-04 00:32:50 ----D---- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2009-01-04 00:32:50 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\OKKeith\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2009-01-03 23:07:27 ----D---- C:\ERDNT
2009-01-03 23:07:20 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2009-01-03 23:06:18 ----D---- C:\!FixIEDef
2009-01-03 15:10:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ThreatFire
2009-01-03 15:10:39 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2009-01-03 14:59:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Stability Test
2009-01-02 22:33:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\UNRAR3.dll
2009-01-02 22:33:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\unacev2.dll
2009-01-02 21:13:27 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2009-01-02 20:40:37 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\OKKeith\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-02 20:40:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-01-02 20:40:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-02 20:38:20 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2009-01-02 20:37:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
2009-01-02 19:28:44 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\pss
2009-01-02 18:51:27 ----A---- C:\rapport2.txt
2009-01-02 18:49:17 ----A---- C:\rapport.txt
2009-01-02 18:02:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Misc. Support Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-01-02 18:01:03 ----D---- C:\Program Files\File Scanner Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-01-02 17:22:31 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor
2009-01-02 02:48:08 ----AD---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-01-02 02:46:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ExGrid.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ExTab.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ExPMenu.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ExMenu.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ExButton.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:29 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eWebControl.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:29 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eSellerateEngine.dll
2009-01-02 02:46:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\eSellerate
2009-01-02 02:46:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AnswersThatWork
2008-12-24 22:47:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\SetACL_GPL.txt
2008-12-22 20:28:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\CALC.EXE
2008-12-20 17:46:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Magic Video Converter
2008-12-20 17:37:48 ----D---- C:\Program Files\MKVTOAVI
2008-12-20 17:34:13 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Common Share
2008-12-20 17:34:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\OJOsoft
2008-12-19 01:39:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$
2008-12-19 01:36:44 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$
2008-12-19 01:36:39 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$
2008-12-19 01:36:19 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-01-06 01:45:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-01-06 01:00:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config
2009-01-06 00:51:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-01-06 00:45:03 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-01-05 22:37:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files
2009-01-05 21:52:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus
2009-01-05 20:45:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Pr

Advertisements

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello Phlegmbot,

please let me know what I need to do to prepare my computer for a possible problem upon restart in order to use the BartPE CD should I need it

There is no need to worry about that right now, if something goes wrong then we will try other things to fix it. :)

I see you have three anti-virus programs running, when you use more then one at a time it can cause your computer to slow down and they can cause a lot of problems on your computer. Please remove two of them, here are the ones I see you have running.

AVG
Avast
Symantec

If you need any help removing two of them please let me know.

Please click Start>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs. And remove the following program.(if present)
Viewpoint Media Player

Please reopen HijackThis and click on Do a system scan only. And put a check next to the following line.

Once you have the check in that line please make sure all open windows are closed (keep HijackThis open) and click Fix checked on HijackThis. A box will open up asking if you want to fix the selected item, please click Yes. After you have fixed that line you can close HijackThis.

After doing all of the above please restart your computer and post a new HijackThis log.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Jimmy,

Thx for the info.

Questions:

1. I don't understand why you're suggesting I remove Viewpoint. Isn't this a valid program that plays FLV files? (I could swear that's what it's for). Please explain why you suggest I remove it.
2. RE: your first comment: if something DOES go wrong in my scenario, I will NOT be able to get back into Windows to let you know about it. I've learned that my BIOS settings can't be set from WinXP...so I guess I have to take my chances.

Will go ahead and restart now...wish me luck!

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Yay! I got back into Windows, Jimmy! This is the VERY first time, after having a virus, I've been able to get back into Windows! WHEW!!

OK, here's the new HiJackThis...btw, I'm still running VERY sluggishly (I should add, in spite of the question above, DID remove Viewpoint)...

Scan saved at 23:54:09, on 1/7/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TUProgSt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Program Statistics Service (TuneUp.ProgramStatisticsSvc) - TuneUp Software - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TUProgSt.exe

--
End of file - 11778 bytes

Edited by Phlegmbot, 07 January 2009 - 11:23 PM.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello Phlegmbot,

1. I don't understand why you're suggesting I remove Viewpoint. Isn't this a valid program that plays FLV files? (I could swear that's what it's for). Please explain why you suggest I remove it.

While it is not technically malware, it is considered to be foistware since it is often installed without a user's knowledge or approval. That is why I recommend it to be removed. :)

Did you try to uninstall any of your anti-virus programs? If so, what anti-virus program are you keeping?

Edited by Jimmy2012, 08 January 2009 - 12:32 AM.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Gotcha, Jimmy. Thanks for the explanation.

I kept Symantec (business edition, and it's not failed me until now...the other viruses I'd had were when I had McAfee and Anti-Vir).

I also kept Avast! b/c that was the one that first discovered my virus. It found and cleaned 2 files...and once it was done, Symantec suddenly woke up and found another 1 (or...perhaps 3, I forget now).

I also have Super-Anti Spyware, but I run it manually.

I DL'd a program called The Ultimate Troubleshooter. It's only the trial version, so it doesn't give a lot of detail, but it shows all running tasks w/more detail than Task Manager. Below are some images from it, perhaps you can confirm for me what's OK to terminate or suspend permanently (items with a RED dot are ones they recommend to terminate). There is an item in the FIRST image, the one that's gray, with a WHITE dot. Is this an ACTUAL Java task, or is it a Trojan masked as a Java task? The program does NOT recognize it and recommends I delete it "if my computer is acting strangely." Which it is, but I thought I should check w/you before I did something like that.

CropImage.jpg
CropImage2.jpg

(everything beyond the images seen here was marked with a green dot, which meant they're OK to keep running)

Edited by Phlegmbot, 08 January 2009 - 01:11 AM.