Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connection Interrupted

• Please log in to reply

Superspud

Superspud

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Connection Interrupted
The document contains no data
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

On runescape website when I click on "Memebers click here to play" a blank page comes up with that message on it just started suddenly and don't know what it is or how to fix it. I've tried system restore, scanning computer, reinstalling Java and defraging but still same outcome. I googled it but I couldn't find a "solution" to this problem and dunno what else I can do?

Oh I am using Firefox have tried IE but that didn't work either

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by Superspud, 24 November 2008 - 11:06 AM.

Advertisements

Superspud

Superspud

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have got it working on IE and Opera thanks to a friend. I can now go on a differen't website which uses the same loading thing as runescape and it works for me so I'm thinking there could be something between Firefox | Runescape which is stopping the connection?

Superspud

Superspud

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Now fixed the problem such a simple solution:

Uninstall firefox - Delete Mozilla Firefox folder from C:\ Program Files then reinstall Firefox.
Can't believe I didn't try this at first.