Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash player streaming problem

• Please log in to reply

Fishmonger

Fishmonger

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I have looked online and a lot of people have this problem and i have yet to find an answer for it. my Flash player does not steeam videos, it will play the video when the file is fully loaded, but the streaming part of the flash player is broken. I have reinstalled flash, both of browsers, and the entire java console, yet it is still happening.
Any help would be great as i put up with it for ages, but now its REALLY PISSING ME OFF. i cant watch video's without waiting for ages, its like going back to Daal up!

I am using Internet explorer, Vista with 2GB memory, and fully flash compatible hardware.

Advertisements

Fishmonger

Fishmonger

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I think it must be a problem with flash player as no online videos stream for me, they only play once complete.
I have used flash clean tool, and re-installed flash. Also reinstaleld nero (as i thought that nero plugins may be effecting playback), i have reinstalled both of my browsers and tried using every previous version of flash.

i've got shockwave, and JRE 6.2, so it should be working. It does exactly the same in both browsers, firefox and IE. I dunno what it could be.

Edited by Fishmonger, 10 September 2007 - 12:39 PM.