Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Getting Fax application

• Please log in to reply

CompaqBabe

CompaqBabe

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I'm tired of paying $1.50 a page to fax my resume and any other documents. I do not have a Windows XP CD and I need to add faxing capabilites to my machine. Is there any place I can download just the fax program for my PC and pay for it w/out having to have the Windows XP CD? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Try this Link it has lots of free fax software. I hope this helps. Please let me know if anything works for you.

CompaqBabe

CompaqBabe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Try this Link it has lots of free fax software. I hope this helps. Please let me know if anything works for you.

These software applications cost too much money and/or the links posted have a problem. Thank you for the suggestions.

Edited by CompaqBabe, 15 April 2009 - 01:36 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
How about Windows internal fax program?
Click Here for instructions on how to use it.
BTW I am sorry about the previous link. Those program showed up under Free Fax Software. I should have searched them first for you. :)

CompaqBabe

CompaqBabe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
That's the problem. I don't have the Windows fax software on my machine. I'm trying to find a site or some information that will let me download this application without having the Windows XP OS CD. If you or anyone else can help me with this, please let me know.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Alrighty then

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Summer6

Summer6

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

That's the problem. I don't have the Windows fax software on my machine. I'm trying to find a site or some information that will let me download this application without having the Windows XP OS CD. If you or anyone else can help me with this, please let me know.

Hi, have you solved your problem? There are so many fax softwares you can try . Just google "Fax Server" or "fax software", then you can find a lot..