Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer/Browser

• Please log in to reply

magpie-nut

magpie-nut

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were workin on might be lost.

This is the error I keep getting; with buttons to 'close' or 'debug'. clicking either one just spawns the same message after a few seconds. It doesn't stop me from doing anything on the computer as far as I can tell. It just a very irritating windows.

I did a search and went to the microsoft site. They suggested installing the latest script debugging, which I did, but it didn't work.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
What software have you installed lately? Do you have the Google toolbar? It frequently causes problems of this type.

magpie-nut

magpie-nut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
no google toolbar. In fact I've been removing unnecessary programs. I've been having problems cleaning out spywares on this computer. I think I have it under control though.