Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Resolved

• Please log in to reply

CTC_Thought

CTC_Thought

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Loophole fixed :tazz:

http://img214.images...gproblem7dx.jpg

Edited by CTC_Thought, 08 September 2005 - 06:22 PM.

Advertisements

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Which browser are you using right now? Does switching to an alternative browser fix up the problem for you, or does it happen for every single browser you have tried so far?

Try clearing out your browsing history, temporary Internet files, and cookies. Restart your browser, and try visiting the website again.

By the way - which programs did you use when 'doing some stuff'? Did you make a backup of the items you deleted - if you did delete something? If that's the case, try restoring all your backup files and see if that fixes the website-viewing problem.

CTC_Thought

CTC_Thought

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Don't know about the back ups

I'm using firefox and IE works.

I'll try what you said.

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Sorry, I posted my reply earlier on before you edited your post to add in the picture.

Reinstalling Firefox might also help - try doing that if the suggestions I posted earlier don't work. Go here for a detailed list of instructions on how to correctly and safely remove Firefox, and reinstall it.

Do you have any problems viewing other websites?

CTC_Thought

CTC_Thought

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Sorry, I posted my reply earlier on before you edited your post to add in the picture.

Reinstalling Firefox might also help - try doing that if the suggestions I posted earlier don't work. Go here for a detailed list of instructions on how to correctly and safely remove Firefox, and reinstall it.

Do you have any problems viewing other websites?

View Post

No problems so far. Just this one.

Thanks for the link and help. :tazz: