Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Media Player 10 -- Conversion and Sync Problem

• Please log in to reply

gacharya

gacharya

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi. Let me be as detailed as possible. I have a standard mp3 player (512 MB) and I want to sync my music from the Media Player 10 to this device. I wish to convert all of my music files in such a way that would maximize space on my mp3 player. It seems to do it just fine for about half of my music files, but then it gives like a bunch of "aborted files", ones which would have converted, but it seemed to have stopped for no real reason. It's not a disk space issue, as I have almost 200 MB left of drive space in my mp3 player. I thought it was, but then I tried to add just one more song to the mp3 player and it wouldn't let me do it. I don't understand why it refuses to convert (even though it starts to do it). Is there some way for me to fix this problem? Thanks!!

Advertisements