Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

One question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nikolasr

Nikolasr

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hello i have on second computer windows 7....before that i haved linux ubuntu 8.04,so i have integrated terminal cards..and terminal clients box(that is for more computers....its connect via lan cable)...i have installed windows 7..and that terminals doesnt run,what need to do to runs like linux ubuntu.

Thank you

Advertisements

Nikolasr

Nikolasr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Im talking about this

Posted Image

Its posible to work this on windows 7?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
In theory, yes.
But without knowing any model numbers or brands or anything, one cannot advise. It's like showing me a picture of a car and asking if you can put petrol in it.

Nikolasr

Nikolasr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Yes,but can you offer me ...maybe its needs drivers,software to working these KVMs

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Windows 7 is a pirated version downloaded form Torrents.
Authentication is HERE in the last couple of posts. No assistance given for Win 7 is allowed pursuant to TOU.

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This thread has been reported to the Moderating Staff and should be closed shortly. Do not respond to this thread until given further notice.