Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possible Malware? (Freezing/Malfuntion) [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Gloom

Gloom

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm not sure if I have some malware issues or not, but I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.

My PC (a VAIO VGC-RB40) was recently in the shop and had more RAM installed. The guy also wiped
my HDD and re-installed Windows XP for me. When I got it back I re-installed the drivers for my model
from Sony's site but I'm having several issues now and I'm not sure what this guy did to my computer.

1. Internet Explorer locks-up occasionally, but if I open another in a new window it's fine.
2. I have Flash 10 installed but some flash media won't load or malfunctions.
3. My on-board multi-card reader won't read SD cards.

None of these things happened before I had my PC "fixed" so I'm sorta' worried.

I've ran all the requested programs and have come up empty, but I have no where else to turn. I have a HJT log if needed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisements

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I know we're not supposed to bump, but it's been like five days. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

You may have used Malwarebytes before. If you have, and still have it on your machine, please update and run. Post the scan report back here.

If you do not have Malwarebytes please download from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Next
  • Please download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here.
  • It is important that is saved to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
So when you return please post
  • MBAM log
  • the two RSIT logs - log.txt and info.txt

Note: Unless otherwise instructed always post the logs in the forum. It is likely these reports will not fit on one post. It might be necessary to break the logs up to get them on the forum. Just use as many posts as you need, that's fine. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

You may have used Malwarebytes before. If you have, and still have it on your machine, please update and run. Post the scan report back here.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Next
  • Please download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
  • MBAM log

Note: Unless otherwise instructed always post the logs in the forum. It is likely these reports will not fit on one post. It might be necessary to break the logs up to get them on the forum. Just use as many posts as you need, that's fine. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

Extra Note:

Next
  • MBAM log

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

Extra Note:

Next
  • MBAM log

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Here you go.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1761
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/14/2009 12:01:20 PM
mbam-log-2009-02-14 (12-01-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 58668
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 28 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command\ (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("regedit.exe" "%1") Good: (regedit.exe "%1") -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowSearch (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowHelp (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by Gloom at 2009-02-14 12:05:44
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive I: has 135 GB (73%) free of 185 GB
Total RAM: 1015 MB (65% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:05:56 PM, on 2/14/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0013)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
I:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
I:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
I:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
I:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
I:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
I:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
I:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
I:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
I:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
I:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Desktop\RSIT.exe
I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\My Documents\Downloads\Gloom.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=I:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,rr64_c.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] I:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "I:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] I:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - I:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - I:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {02CF1781-EA91-4FA5-A200-646E8241987C} (VaioInfo.CMClass) - http://esupport.sony.com/VaioInfo.CAB
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.co.../sysreqlab3.cab
O16 - DPF: {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A} (Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin) - http://web1.shutterf...ds/Uploader.cab
O16 - DPF: {C1FDEE68-98D5-4F42-A4DD-D0BECF5077EB} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg...l_v1-0-27-0.cab
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServiceWacom - Wacom Technology, Corp. - I:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - I:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 7585 bytes

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2008-06-11 75128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-12-19 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-12-19 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2008-12-19 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"=I:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAudPropShortcut.exe [2004-08-12 61952]
"SoundMan"=I:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE [2004-11-02 77824]
"AlcWzrd"=I:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE [2004-11-29 2748928]
"Alcmtr"=I:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE [2004-10-13 57344]
"AGRSMMSG"=I:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe [2004-10-08 88363]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-12-19 136600]
"IgfxTray"=I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2005-02-08 155648]
"HotKeysCmds"=I:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2005-02-08 126976]
"Persistence"=I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2007-01-13 135168]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"=I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe [2008-08-14 565008]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=I:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-06-12 34672]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=I:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"MsnMsgr"=I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe [2007-01-19 5674352]
"Yahoo! Pager"=I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2007-08-30 4670704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Aim6]
I:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe [2008-08-06 50472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechQuickCamRibbon]
I:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe [2008-08-14 2407184]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Yahoo! Pager]
I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2007-08-30 4670704]

I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma.lnk - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
I:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.dll [2005-02-08 348160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"I:\Program Files\BitTornado\btdownloadgui.exe"="I:\Program Files\BitTornado\btdownloadgui.exe:*:Enabled:btdownloadgui"
"I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"I:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="I:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"I:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="I:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"I:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="I:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"="I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe"="I:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"I:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Dreamweaver.exe"="I:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Dreamweaver.exe:*:Enabled:Dreamweaver MX 2004"
"I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\Orb.exe"="I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\Orb.exe:*:Enabled:Orb"
"I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\OrbTray.exe"="I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\OrbTray.exe:*:Enabled:OrbTray"
"I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\OrbStreamerClient.exe"="I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\OrbStreamerClient.exe:*:Enabled:Orb Stream Client"
"I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\xmltv.exe"="I:\Program Files\Orb Networks\Orb\bin\xmltv.exe:*:Enabled:OrbTVGuide"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"

======File associations======

.js - open - "I:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Dreamweaver.exe" "%1"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-02-14 12:05:44 ----D---- I:\rsit
2009-02-14 11:57:24 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-02-09 20:17:32 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\muweb.dll
2009-02-09 20:17:32 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\mucltui.dll.mui
2009-02-09 20:17:32 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\mucltui.dll
2009-02-03 16:51:20 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe
2009-01-31 12:33:27 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\Music Recognition
2009-01-31 12:21:48 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\Help
2009-01-31 11:53:34 ----D---- I:\Program Files\AmazingMIDI
2009-01-30 15:02:57 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\Anvil Studio
2009-01-30 14:50:04 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\rewire.dll
2009-01-30 14:48:02 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\gdiplus.dll
2009-01-30 13:53:31 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\NCTAudioFile2.dll
2009-01-30 13:53:30 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\lame_enc.dll
2009-01-30 13:53:30 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\id3v23x.dll
2009-01-30 13:53:30 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\fmod.dll
2009-01-30 10:51:48 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-30 10:51:42 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-01-28 22:23:45 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Common Files\Enterbrain
2009-01-26 09:28:42 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\UnGins.exe
2009-01-21 20:30:16 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\RenPy
2009-01-21 17:44:11 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Common Files\DirectX
2009-01-20 19:08:39 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Enterbrain
2009-01-15 14:08:45 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\Crayon Physics Deluxe

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-02-14 12:05:51 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-02-14 12:04:10 ----RSHDC---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-02-14 12:04:07 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-02-14 12:04:07 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS
2009-02-14 12:04:06 ----D---- I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\Application Data\WTablet
2009-02-14 12:04:03 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-02-14 12:03:43 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-02-14 12:02:51 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-02-14 11:57:28 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-02-14 11:57:24 ----RD---- I:\Program Files
2009-02-09 20:22:46 ----HD---- I:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-02-09 20:22:06 ----HD---- I:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-02-09 20:17:24 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\Help
2009-02-09 20:15:01 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2009-02-09 20:15:01 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system.ini
2009-02-09 19:32:26 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2009-02-09 15:37:51 ----HD---- I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2009-02-09 15:37:51 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared
2009-02-09 15:37:39 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\Model.txt
2009-02-09 15:30:54 ----SD---- I:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2009-02-09 15:24:33 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups
2009-02-09 12:41:49 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\ULEAD32.INI
2009-01-28 22:24:29 ----SHD---- I:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-01-28 22:23:45 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-01-21 18:02:07 ----RSD---- I:\WINDOWS\assembly
2009-01-21 18:02:07 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET
2009-01-21 17:29:30 ----A---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-01-21 17:27:04 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-01-21 17:26:22 ----D---- I:\WINDOWS\system32\mui
2009-01-21 17:26:22 ----D---- I:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 DMICall;Sony DMI Call service; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DMICall.sys [2000-12-05 3952]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R3 AgereSoftModem;Agere Systems Soft Modem; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys [2004-10-08 1270540]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2004-02-10 154112]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 ialm;ialm; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2005-02-08 804572]
R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys [2004-11-29 2319808]
R3 LVPr2Mon;Logitech LVPr2Mon Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVPr2Mon.sys [2008-07-26 25624]
R3 LVRS;Logitech RightSound Filter Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lvrs.sys [2008-07-26 627864]
R3 LVUSBSta;Logitech USB Monitor Filter; I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys [2008-07-26 41752]
R3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 pepifilter;Volume Adapter; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lv302af.sys [2008-07-26 13848]
R3 PID_PEPI;Logitech QuickCam IM(PID_PEPI); I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LV302V32.SYS [2008-07-26 2570520]
R3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbstor;USB Mass Storage Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys [2008-04-23 15656]
R3 wacommousefilter;Wacom Mouse Filter Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys [2007-02-16 11312]
R3 wacomvhid;Wacom Virtual Hid Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys [2007-02-16 12848]
R3 WacomVKHid;Virtual Keyboard Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WacomVKHid.sys [2007-02-15 11440]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2004-08-12 113664]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; I:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; I:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2008-12-19 152984]
R2 LVCOMSer;LVCOMSer; I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe [2008-07-26 186904]
R2 LVPrcSrv;Process Monitor; I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe [2008-07-26 150040]
R2 TabletServiceWacom;TabletServiceWacom; I:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe [2008-06-06 3406120]
R2 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; I:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2005-01-28 38912]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; I:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2008-09-10 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; I:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2005-09-23 29896]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; I:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2005-09-23 66240]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; I:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-11-14 69632]
S3 Macromedia Licensing Service;Macromedia Licensing Service; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe [2008-12-16 68096]
S3 MSCSPTISRV;MSCSPTISRV; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe [2006-12-14 45056]
S3 PACSPTISVR;PACSPTISVR; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe [2006-12-14 57344]
S3 SonicStage Back-End Service;SonicStage Back-End Service; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe [2007-02-05 112184]
S3 SPTISRV;Sony SPTI Service; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe [2006-12-14 69632]
S3 SSScsiSV;SonicStage SCSI Service; I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe [2007-02-05 75320]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-01-19 97136]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2009-02-14 12:05:57

======Uninstall list======

-->Dummy
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 I:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /I{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}
Adobe AIR-->I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}
Adobe Bridge 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{B74D4E10-1033-0000-0000-000000000001}
Adobe Common File Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5B39}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->I:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Help Center 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{E9787678-1033-0000-8E67-000000000001}
Adobe Media Player-->MsiExec.exe /X{C7888C3F-0506-555F-7907-CDD3F81719A5}
Adobe Photoshop CS2-->msiexec /I {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}
Adobe Reader 9-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A90000000001}
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{786C5747-1033-0000-B58E-000000000001}
Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem-->agrsmdel
AIM 6-->I:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
BitTornado 0.3.17-->I:\Program Files\BitTornado\uninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\My Documents\Downloads\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->I:\WINDOWS\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE I:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2582
Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers-->Prounstl.exe
Java™ 6 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
Java™ 6 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Logitech QuickCam Driver Package-->"I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiDriverStore\lvdrivers\11.80.1048\LgDrvInst.exe" -remove -instdir"I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiDriverStore\lvdrivers\" -enumdelay=2000 -enabledifx -forcedelete -usbhubsfirst -forceremove -cumulativeremove -promptuninstall -arpregkey"lvdrivers_11.80" /clone_wait /hide_progress
Logitech QuickCam-->MsiExec.exe /X{3AF8FCCD-F51A-4014-9002-F195E1CBC876}
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{05BB2EC5-6BEF-4DDC-9E75-BEE7B161157A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 mmUninstall
Macromedia Extension Manager-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}\setup.exe" -l0x9 mmUninstall
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"I:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->I:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"I:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"I:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer-->MsiExec.exe /X{43DCF766-6838-4F9A-8C91-D92DA586DFA8}
OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00-->I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1150\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D} UNINSTALL
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\setup.exe" REMOVE
RGSS-RTP Standard-->MsiExec.exe /I{5A9FE525-8B8F-4701-A937-7F6745A4E9C7}
RPGXP-->MsiExec.exe /I{9B34CAC6-738F-4A20-B428-A115C3E3474C}
SonicStage 4.3-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A0EB195B-5876-48E6-879D-33D4B2102610}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
System Requirements Lab-->I:\Program Files\SystemRequirementsLab\Uninstall.exe
Ulead GIF Animator 5-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8AF3E926-ED59-11D4-A44B-0000E86D2305}\Setup.exe"
VAIO Update 3-->RunDll32 I:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "I:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E158BB9-37B9-464B-837E-CC1D5766291B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6h-->I:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
Viewpoint Media Player-->I:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Media Player\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
Wacom Tablet-->I:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Remove.exe /u
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"I:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WinRAR archiver-->I:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
Yahoo! Messenger-->I:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U I:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG

System event log

Computer Name: HOME-EE5F70AA0B
Event Code: 7036
Message: The Adobe LM Service service entered the stopped state.

Record Number: 3805
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20080922115124.000000-180
Event Type: information
User:

Message: The Adobe LM Service service entered the running state.

Record Number: 3804
Time Written: 20080922095825.000000-180
User:

Event Code: 7035
Message: The Adobe LM Service service was successfully sent a start control.

Record Number: 3803
Time Written: 20080922095825.000000-180
User: HOME-EE5F70AA0B\Gloom

Message: The Adobe LM Service service entered the stopped state.

Record Number: 3802
Time Written: 20080920163047.000000-180
User:

Message: The Adobe LM Service service entered the running state.

Record Number: 3801
Time Written: 20080920162847.000000-180
User:

Application event log

Event Code: 4
Message: Successful auto update retrieval of third-party root certificate from: <http://www.download....E3370EB58A.crt>

Record Number: 488
Source Name: crypt32
Time Written: 20081129091516.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 7
Message: Successful auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http://www.download....uthrootseq.txt>

Record Number: 487
Source Name: crypt32
Time Written: 20081127210656.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.5730.13, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 486
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20081127170307.000000-240
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 4097
Message: The application, I:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe, generated an application error
The error occurred on 11/26/2008 @ 13:05:25.953
The exception generated was c0000005 at address 05874383 (Flash10a)

Record Number: 485
Source Name: DrWatson
Time Written: 20081126130526.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.5730.13, faulting module flash10a.ocx, version 10.0.12.36, fault address 0x00214383.

Record Number: 484
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20081126130524.000000-240
Event Type: error
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0401
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP

-----------------EOF-----------------

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Sorry about the multiple posts there. Seems something funny happened in the forum and posts got repeated for some reason.

One thing: No need to put your posts in quotes. It's a bit confusing because we sometimes use quotes when we are answering and in our fixes. Just post straight on to the thread.

Turning to your machine.

Firstly, please go to Start > Control Panel >Add or Remove Programs (Programs and Features if you are a Vista user) and uninstall the following if they exist:

Viewpoint, Viewpoint Manager, Viewpoint Media Player.:

Viewpoint Manager is considered to be foistware. You can go to the link below to read about it.

http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3561546

Now

Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=I:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,rr64_c.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE

Close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked.

Close HiJackThis.

Next

Unless I am missing something I don't see and anti-virus program or firewall on your computer.

Before we do anything else please download and install one of these good antivirus programs (these are free for personal use):
You should also have a good firewall. Choose one from these that are free for personal use:
  • Comodo Note:Comodo Firewall is no longer available as a stand-alone download and you should choose firewall only during installation.
  • PC Tools Firewall Plus
It is critical to have both a firewall and anti virus to protect your system.

Download all updates for your antivirus and then run a full scan of your computer. Save the results of the scan and then let the program fix all problems it finds. Post results of the scan back here.

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I did everything as requested.

I actually have a copy of Avast Pro I re-installed. I (unfortunetly) did not copy the log file after the scan
but there was little removed anyway. When I select "show results of last scan" nothing is displayed now.

I'm not sure if the "freezing" IE is corrected yet, and won't know until it happens again.

The multi-card reader is still refusing my SD card, but not my Sony PRO DUO. I'm guessing that's an unrelated issue, but it's still annoying.

Thanks for the help thus far.

Edited by Gloom, 14 February 2009 - 04:02 PM.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

I'm not sure if the "freezing" IE is corrected yet, and won't know until it happens again.

The multi-card reader is still refusing my SD card, but not my Sony PRO DUO. I'm guessing that's an unrelated issue, but it's still annoying.

Hmm...I'm don't think that we can be confident we have got everything yet.

My thought is that to make sure we should run a Kaspersky scan a see a new HijackThis log.

Kaspersky on line scanner is very thorough. It can take a long time and for periods may seem not to be working. Just be patient and let it do its job.

Kaspersky works with Internet Explorer and Firefox 3.

Go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.

Note: you will need to turn off your security programs to allow Kaspersky to do its job.

• Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  • It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  • When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
      Mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under Scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  • You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  • Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
Copy and paste that information in your next post together with a new HijackThis log.

Advertisements

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Sunday, February 15, 2009 03:52:21
Records in database: 1798136
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 50965
Threat name: 0
Infected objects: 0
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 00:47:44

No malware has been detected. The scan area is clean.

The selected area was scanned.

Scan saved at 12:48:21 AM, on 2/15/2009

Running processes:
I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
I:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
I:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\My Documents\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=I:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "I:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] I:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "I:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://I:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - I:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - I:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - I:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {02CF1781-EA91-4FA5-A200-646E8241987C} (VaioInfo.CMClass) - http://esupport.sony.com/VaioInfo.CAB
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.co.../sysreqlab3.cab
O16 - DPF: {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A} (Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin) - http://web1.shutterf...ds/Uploader.cab
O16 - DPF: {C1FDEE68-98D5-4F42-A4DD-D0BECF5077EB} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg...l_v1-0-27-0.cab
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - I:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - I:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - I:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServiceWacom - Wacom Technology, Corp. - I:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe

--
End of file - 7432 bytes

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello Gloom,

Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=I:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,userinit.exe

Close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked.

Close HiJackThis.

When you return please post a new HijackThis log and tell me if there is any change in the problems your machine was experiencing.

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Scan saved at 12:16:45 PM, on 2/15/2009

Running processes:
I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
I:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
I:\Documents and Settings\Gloom\My Documents\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] I:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - I:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe

--
End of file - 7158 bytes

It still won't read my SD card. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

It still won't read my SD card.

I am thinking that may be a technical problem that you will have to take up in the tech forum but before you go there we need to finish the cleaning process.

In this post we will run Malwarebytes again. Assuming that comes up clean then we will clear away the tools we have been using in the next post.

You have used Malwarebytes before. If you still have it on your machine please update and run. Post the scan report back here.

If you no-longer have Malwarebytes please download from Here or Here

Extra Note:

Gloom

Gloom

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1761
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/15/2009 6:06:34 PM
mbam-log-2009-02-15 (18-06-34).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 59864
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 54 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowSearch (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowHelp (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected: