Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Seek help for recover format lost

• Please log in to reply

Shadan

Shadan

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi,

I am using Sumsung R18 plus which was bought half year ago.The laptop is not good but I like it a lot. Last night I formatted my D drive by mistake and lost all data. That data is very very important for me. I now wanna recover that data. I heard there are some unformat recovery software . I tried to findout using google ,it shows several result . such as EASEUS DATA RECOVEY WIZARD, ONTRACK EASY RECOVERY ,RECOVERY MY FILES and so on,
but all of them are a little expensive for me a poor student.

Anyone, please help me & guide me that how I can choose the data recovery software for my formatted partition before it costs me dozens of dollars.
I link softwares to them website, and hope anyone know or have used the software can suggest the best one to me.

Thanks a lot

Looking for your help...

Regards

Advertisements

stupidhomer

stupidhomer

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Try this, it's free, it can recover your data: http://www.recuva.com/

Shadan

Shadan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you a lot for the suggestion and I tried the software you recommended, but I'm not searching free delete recovery software, because I had used three free delete recovery software, however they didn't work because I have moved something in and out from drive: D.

So,I must purchase a charged and professional format recovery software, after comparing those three software ,I finally chosed EASEUS data recovery wizard .because it could scan and find out my lost files even a very large e-book from its demo version, so I purchase it and I got a quick student discount which is great for me a poor guy, it's simple to operate because the interface is simple, and have three module for different situation,I recovered all my document and love it so much !!
if you encounter the same ,you can learn something from the tutorial the EASEUS support gave to me : tutorial of format recovery from formatted disk or partion.

Edited by Shadan, 04 February 2009 - 04:09 AM.

loli0824

loli0824

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thank you a lot for the suggestion and I tried the software you recommended, but I'm not searching free delete recovery software, because I had used three free delete recovery software, however they didn't work because I have moved something in and out from drive: D.

So,I must purchase a charged and professional format recovery software, after comparing those three software ,I finally chosed EASEUS data recovery wizard .because it could scan and find out my lost files even a very large e-book from its demo version, so I purchase it and I got a quick student discount which is great for me a poor guy, it's simple to operate because the interface is simple, and have three module for different situation,I recovered all my document and love it so much !! if you encounter the same ,you can learn something from the tutorial the EASEUS support gave to me : tutorial of format recovery from formatted disk or partion.

Hi, thanks for your recommendation, I just browse the page of this software, it is truly accessible compared with other expensive data recovery software, and I tried its demo version, it said that data or files appearing on the screen and be previewed can be recovered from formatted disk. Now, I have purchased its full version, hoping lost data can come back after use. God bless me!

Edited by loli0824, 04 February 2009 - 07:06 AM.

Shadan

Shadan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I recently used EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard recover some photos deleted a long time ago, usually the software can be used to recover deleted files that was in a recent time, but I did find some pictures of last year taken in the haspital when I encountered a accident, but it's strange, the photos have no name, after I consulted the support team of EASEUS, I know they are RAW files, and there only are content but no file names in the recovered results. It souds really strange. Does any body meet such things?

Shadan

Shadan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
If you wanna know more information about format lost recovery and RAW partition recovery, you can visit
http://www.easeus.co...on-recovery.htm
Whatever, I will never worry about format lost or other data loss due to unknown reasons.
You also can own it .

BTW, here I found a website with free backup and data recovery software, because only if you backup, you could never worry about data loss, and if you didn't backup, you can recover data for free.
http://www.free-back...ry-software.htm

Edited by Shadan, 02 March 2009 - 03:31 AM.