Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Simply deleting my first post . . .

• Please log in to reply

JSP COM

JSP COM

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello readers (and/or Moderators . . . )

I tried adding a special font to my first post (which was in the "Software - Applications" section) - but it made it almost unreadable . . . and I can't see how to access the "edit" function (to try to change it in that way)

Is it possible to simply delete: "Norton GoBack 4 (history buffer limits)"?

Because that would still leave: "(Re-post) re Norton GoBack 4"

And this post is at least readable - if not exactly attracting a lot of suggestions so far. . .

NB: The original posts are about "how to limit the number of partitions protected by GOBack" (because of the small history buffer size available when using FAT32 with my W2K).

Any thoughts on either of these two issues?

Regards from JSP

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi JSP and welcome,
If you go back to your original topic you should see at the bottom of it Edit fundtion, In the event a Mod pops by to see this topic I have posted the link to it Here

Makes it easy if you provide a link to help a Mod find it,

Again welcome and enjoy yourself,

Don

Edited by don77, 23 March 2005 - 06:00 AM.

JSP COM

JSP COM

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey Don - thanks for dropping by. . .

However, as they say in "Editing Posts": "Above any posts that you have made, you MAY see an 'Edit' button"

But I CAN'T see this (either above OR below) and "Editing Posts" then goes on to say:

"If you are unable to see the edit button displayed . . . then the administrator may have prevented you from editing posts, or the time limit for editing may have expired."

I know this isn't the biggest problem in the world, but well, I hate being responible for something so annoying . . .

JSP