Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan Vundo.h

• Please log in to reply

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hi emeraldnz thanks.
I ran dial a fix and it came up this during it that
C:/windows/system32/inseng.dll
.........explorer.dll
.........mshtml.dll
.........webcheck.dll
.........pngfilt.dll
and msrating.dll is not registerable or may be corrupt?
Computer still takes a while loading up is really strange.

Edited by ollier, 23 December 2008 - 03:57 PM.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hi ollier,

Try this. You might need your Windows CD. Would be good to have it handy. If you don't have it try running sfc /scannow anyway because sometimes it can replace corrupt files from dllcache or service pack files.

Please run System File Checker. The scan will automatically replace any corrupt files that it finds.

Click Start
Select Run
At the prompt type sfc /scannow Please note that there is a single space between sfc and /scannow.

Typing this will start the program, and a box should appear telling you how much longer the process should take.

Sometimes the scan will prompt you for your Windows XP disc upon starting the scan. if this happens please make sure that you can view protected files:
My Computer
Tools
Folder Options
View
"Uncheck" Hide protected operating system files.

Then rerun the scan. If this still asks you to put in your windows XP CD, do so.

Once the scan is complete:

Check your Windows Updates! After using the File Protection Service, you might need to reapply some updates.

Please reboot, and let me know if anything has changed.

Also, please rehide the protected files:
My Computer
Tools
Folder Options
View
"Check" Hide protected operating system files.
Tell me how you get on. After that we will clean away the tools we have been using.

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hi emeraldnz dont think I got a cd as it was already installed on my computer when I got it?
ollie

Edited by ollier, 23 December 2008 - 05:40 PM.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
I think the one you need is the Windows Installation Disc.

Actually this is outside my area. I think the best thing we can do is remove the tools we have been using and for you to post a new topic in the XP forum where a tech person can help you. Tell them you have been here so they know you have the malware cleared away.

We have a couple of last steps to perform and then you're all set.Posted Image

Follow these steps to uninstall Combofix and some tools used in the removal of malware
  • Click START then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
    Posted Image
After that please go here to download OTCleanIt.

Run this program to remove the remaining tools we have been using.

You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process choose Yes.

MBAM can be uninstalled via control panel add/remove but it may be a useful tool to keep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you are clean here are some things I think are worth having a look at:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure and give the Temp folders a cleaning out now and then. This helps with security and your computer will run more efficiently. I clean mine once a week. For ease of use, you might consider the following free program which works well with XP:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A great way to check that your Microsoft and Java have the latest updates is to go to Software Inspector at Secunia.

I do this weekly. Not only do they tell you which programs need updating but they give you the link to follow.

To bolster your security go to Secunia.com to ensure essential programs are up to date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make Internet Explorer more secure
  • Click Start > Run
  • Type Inetcpl.cpl & click OK
  • Click on the Security tab
  • Click Reset all zones to default level
  • Make sure the Internet Zone is selected & Click Custom level
  • In the ActiveX section, set the first two options ("Download signed and unsigned ActiveX controls) to "Prompt", and ("Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe") to "Disable".
  • Next Click OK, then Apply button and then OK to exit the Internet Properties page.
* MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well known ad sites and other bad sites. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer, meaning it will be difficult to infect yourself in the future.

* Consider using an alternate browser. Mozilla's Firefox browser is excellant; it is much more secure than Internet Explorer, immune to almost all known browser hijackers, and also has the best built-in pop up blocker (Note: this as an added benefit!) that I have seen. Firefox is my default browser but I retain Internet Explorer as well so that I can access the very few sites that require it.

Firefox may be downloaded from Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help protect your computer in the future here are some free programs you can look at:

• SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users to detect and remove spyware.

If your Microsoft Update is not working automatically. Keep your operating system up to date by visiting [list]
  • Microsoft Windows Update
monthly. And to keep your system clean run these free malware scanners
weekly, and be aware of what emails you open and websites you visit.

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this article by Tony Klein: So how did I get infected in the first place?

Have a safe and happy computing day!

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hi emeraldnzl Thanks very much for all your help much appreciated.
Sorry one last thing. What should I say in the xp forum about what is wrong?
ollie

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hi ollier,

What should I say in the xp forum about what is wrong?

If you can, give them a link to this topic. You can do this by clicking the button with the little green cross above the box when you type in you reply - add a reply - and pasting in the http address of this topic. Don't worry if you can't because they can find it by looking at your profile and clicking on your topics.

Tell them

After cleaning my computer of malware I ran "dial a fix" at emeraldnzl's instruction because there seem to be a problem with my Windows.

It came up this during it that

C:/windows/system32/inseng.dll
.........explorer.dll
.........mshtml.dll
.........webcheck.dll
.........pngfilt.dll
and msrating.dll is not registerable or may be corrupt?

Computer still takes a while loading up is really strange.

emeraldnzl said it was outside his expertise and to post a topic here.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
I will keep this topic open for a short time in case you have any other questions. :)

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hi again emeraldnzl
I posted it in the xp section its been over a week now and no reply what do you suggest?
ollie

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hi ollier,

Christmas time. :)

Open a topic in the Waiting Room with a link to your XP forum topic.

http://www.geekstogo...-Room-f100.html

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hi ollier,

Seems we might still have a problem.

Is it that we have missed something?

Lets carry out a couple of scans to get a new base to start with (been a while since our last look) and move on from there.

Download GMER from here:

http://www.gmer.net/files.php

Unzip it to the desktop.

**Caution**
These types of scans can produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries unless advised by a trained Security Analyst.

Open the program and click on the Rootkit tab.
Make sure all the boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for ‘Show All’.
Click on Scan.
When the scan has run click Copy and paste the results (if any) into this thread.

Next

• Please download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here.
  • It is important that it is saved to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

So when you come back please post
  • GMER Rootkit revealer report
  • the two RSIT logs - log.txt and info.txt

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
a

Edited by ollier, 27 January 2009 - 11:51 AM.

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
a

Edited by ollier, 27 January 2009 - 11:51 AM.

ollier

ollier

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hi Emerald
The Gmer Log is massive and I cannot post it in a reply as I cannot see where it stops in each mail. what should I do?

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by Compaq_Owner at 2009-01-27 17:45:07
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 49 GB (33%) free of 145 GB
Total RAM: 1919 MB (65% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 17:45:19, on 27/01/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18241)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\SpeedTouch\Dr SpeedTouch\drst.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.COMPAQ.000\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Compaq_Owner.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.tiscali.co.uk/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.tiscali.co.uk/broadband
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {04a71282-a28f-43db-814b-431202f18ae2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0C77A703-44FA-4F79-9BED-C1A835E19550} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {77AB59B4-55A3-4737-9FD5-B93C64307F78} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSPower] Rundll32.exe SiSPower.dll,ModeAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IS CfgWiz] c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\cfgwiz.exe /GUID {257BBC47-1B26-432e-9F84-188603799DD3} /MODE CfgWiz /CMDLINE "REBOOT"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSC_UserPrompt] c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LSBWatcher] c:\hp\drivers\hplsbwatcher\lsburnwatcher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus D88 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABE.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus D88 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus D88"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [STManager] "C:\Program Files\SpeedTouch\Dr SpeedTouch\drst.exe" -b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {138E6DC9-722B-4F4B-B09D-95D191869696} (Bebo Uploader Control) - http://www.bebo.com/...oader.5.1.4.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://go.divx.com/p...owserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} (AxisMediaControlEmb Class) - http://88.247.210.37/activex/AMC.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{5B5FE748-0032-4CF1-97B6-EA458B439A89}: NameServer = 212.139.132.57 212.139.132.56
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: opnlJYqo - C:\WINDOWS\
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: IS Service (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - (no file)

--
End of file - 8651 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AB928F2B918D012B.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Norton AntiVirus - Scan my computer - Compaq_Owner.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{04a71282-a28f-43db-814b-431202f18ae2}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
AcroIEHlprObj Class - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2003-11-03 54248]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{0C77A703-44FA-4F79-9BED-C1A835E19550}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-12-13 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{77AB59B4-55A3-4737-9FD5-B93C64307F78}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2007-09-20 328752]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-12-13 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - Norton AntiVirus - c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll [2004-08-30 218240]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-12-13 136600]
"hpsysdrv"=c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe [1998-05-07 52736]
"SiSPower"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\SiSPower.dll [2004-09-24 49152]
"AGRSMMSG"=C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe [2004-06-29 88363]
"KBD"=C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE [2003-02-11 61440]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2005-01-01 180269]
"Recguard"=C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE [2004-04-14 233472]
"ccApp"=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2004-08-27 58488]
"IS CfgWiz"=c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\cfgwiz.exe [2004-08-17 132248]
"URLLSTCK.exe"=c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe [2004-08-31 33936]
"SSC_UserPrompt"=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe [2004-08-05 218240]
"PS2"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe [2003-09-12 98304]
"LSBWatcher"=c:\hp\drivers\hplsbwatcher\lsburnwatcher.exe [2004-10-14 253952]
"SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics"=C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe [2004-01-26 866816]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-12-04 1261336]
"EPSON Stylus D88 Series"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABE.EXE [2005-01-27 98304]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe [2005-06-06 57344]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"STManager"=C:\Program Files\SpeedTouch\Dr SpeedTouch\drst.exe [2003-10-16 118784]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2004-08-04 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\opnlJYqo]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"notification packages"=
scecli

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\nm]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\nm.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\SpeedTouch\Dr SpeedTouch\drst.exe"="C:\Program Files\SpeedTouch\Dr SpeedTouch\drst.exe:*:Enabled:Dr SpeedTouch"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire 4.18.8"
"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe:*:Enabled:Football Manager 2009"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\hp\KBD\kbd.exe"="C:\hp\KBD\kbd.exe:*:Enabled:KBD"
"C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe:*:Enabled:AGRSMMSG"
"C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe:*:Enabled:Football Manager 2009"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%ProgramFiles%\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-01-27 16:56:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.ini
2009-01-27 16:56:49 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\gmer_uninstall.cmd
2009-01-27 16:56:48 ----RA---- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.exe
2009-01-27 16:56:48 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.dll
2009-01-17 22:53:35 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-01-17 10:42:20 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$
2009-01-05 18:28:07 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-01-27 17:45:18 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\temp
2009-01-27 17:45:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-01-27 17:34:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-01-27 16:56:54 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-01-27 16:56:49 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-01-27 10:13:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-01-26 22:49:18 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-01-26 18:11:04 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-01-25 15:13:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem.txt
2009-01-22 22:53:34 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.COMPAQ.000\Application Data\uTorrent
2009-01-17 22:53:43 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-01-17 22:53:38 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-01-17 22:53:38 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2009-01-17 10:42:23 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-01-17 10:41:34 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-01-11 10:50:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Easy Internet signup
2009-01-10 20:31:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-01-05 18:28:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Debug
2009-01-02 16:46:05 ----HD---- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-12-31 00:41:35 ----AD---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sports Interactive
2008-12-30 23:06:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Steam

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AmdK8;AMD Athlon64 Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys [2004-05-08 35840]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-09-05 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-09-05 26824]
R1 SiSkp;SiSkp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srvkp.sys [2005-04-12 11904]
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2004-08-27 266464]
R2 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys [2008-09-05 76040]
R2 MASPINT;MASPINT; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MASPINT.sys [2002-06-21 8224]
R2 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL; \??\c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVRTPEL.SYS []
R3 AgereSoftModem;Agere Systems Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys [2004-06-29 1268204]
R3 alcan5wn;SpeedTouch USB ADSL PPP Networking Driver (NDISWAN); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alcan5wn.sys [2003-12-08 53600]
R3 alcaudsl;SpeedTouch ADSL Modem ATM Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alcaudsl.sys [2003-12-08 70688]
R3 ALCXWDM;Service for Realtek AC97 Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS [2005-04-20 2317696]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-04 60800]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-04-17 15464]
R3 Iviaspi;IVI ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys [2003-09-11 21060]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20041117.006\NAVENG.Sys []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20041117.006\NavEx15.Sys []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-04 61824]
R3 Pfc;Padus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys [2003-09-19 10368]
R3 Ps2;PS2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PS2.sys [2002-07-29 23808]
R3 SAVRT;SAVRT; \??\c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVRT.SYS []
R3 SiS315;SiS315; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisgrp.sys [2005-04-12 247296]
R3 SISNIC;SiS PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisnic.sys [2003-07-11 32768]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2004-08-27 25824]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2004-08-04 26624]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-04 57600]
R3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2004-08-04 17024]
R3 usbstor;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-04 26496]
S1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys []
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-04 14848]
S3 gmer;gmer; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\gmer.sys [2009-01-27 85969]
S3 hidusb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2004-08-04 9600]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2004-08-04 12160]
S3 nm;Network Monitor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NMnt.sys [2004-08-04 40320]
S3 nmwcd;Nokia USB Phone Parent; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nmwcd.sys [2007-02-22 137216]
S3 nmwcdc;Nokia USB Generic; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nmwcdc.sys [2007-02-22 8320]
S3 nmwcdcj;Nokia USB Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nmwcdcj.sys [2007-02-22 12288]
S3 nmwcdcm;Nokia USB Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nmwcdcm.sys [2007-02-22 12288]
S3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139(A/B/C)-based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS [2004-08-04 20992]
S3 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
S3 SYMDNS;SYMDNS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS [2004-08-27 11040]
S3 SYMFW;SYMFW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS [2004-08-27 171424]
S3 SYMIDS;SYMIDS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS [2004-08-27 34496]
S3 SYMNDIS;SYMNDIS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS [2004-08-27 46208]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-04 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-03 25856]
S3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-04 20480]
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys [2006-10-18 38528]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-15 82688]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2004-08-04 5504]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-09-10 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-11-07 132424]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe [2008-09-04 875288]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-09-04 231704]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 ccProxy;Symantec Network Proxy; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe [2004-08-27 234616]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2004-08-27 164984]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2008-12-13 152984]
R2 navapsvc;Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service; c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe [2004-08-30 176768]
R2 SymWSC;SymWMI Service; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe [2004-08-06 308352]
R2 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-11-20 536872]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2004-08-27 197752]
S3 ccPwdSvc;Symantec Password Validation; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe [2004-08-27 78968]
S3 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2004-08-04 267776]
S3 ISSVC;IS Service; c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe [2004-08-31 78992]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 SAVScan;SAVScan; c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe [2004-07-23 197864]
S3 ServiceLayer;ServiceLayer; C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe [2007-02-08 212480]
S3 SNDSrvc;Symantec Network Drivers Service; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe [2004-08-27 206048]
S3 SPBBCSvc;Symantec SPBBCSvc; c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe [2004-07-21 173160]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-10-18 98328]
S3 WLSetupSvc;Windows Live Setup Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe [2007-10-25 266240]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]

-----------------EOF-----------------

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hi ollier,

Looks like you are having trouble posting there.

Can you tell me if there is some difficulty I can help with. :)