Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista themes shutdown/log off buttons.

• Please log in to reply

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
As you might all know there are many vista themes out there that look like BETA2 (see the pic). You probably remember VistaXP, unfortunatly Microsoft removed it from the net. I have this theme but will not upload it (it would break the law or whatever) my problems are the shutdown and log off button(again see the pic). there not where there supposed to be. I could edit the pictures itself on skinstudio but i dont want to do that. theres a patcher called LSpatcher and is included in VTP 5.0 but its very buggy with languages of windows that are not english(mine is spanish). I've tried ResHacker but it will delete just the text and it wont move it all the way.

Could anyone help me? or upload a patched version of explorer.exe so i can then patch min manually looking at the patched one?

-OCM770- :blink:

P.S. sorry for ziping the pic it was to big :whistling:

Edited by -OCM770-, 07 October 2006 - 05:57 PM.

Advertisements

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
Any Help??

-OCM770-

MajorDisaster

MajorDisaster

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
in VTP 5.0 when your going there the features there is a option where you can choose to keep the text or remove it.

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
I know that but i do not want to install VTP 5.0 i just want to remove the text and MOVE the buttons to the right, i can remove the text with ResHacker but i do not know how to move them, i have the LSpatcher but do not want to use it due to manu people complaning about it deleting there explorer.exe when they where using differnet languages of XP that were not english.

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
Any help :whistling: ?????????

-OCM770-