Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

When Will We Have A Buy & Sell Forum On Geeks To Go?

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
When Will We Have A Buy & Sell Forum On Geeks To Go? Majorgeeks has it with much success. So do many other sites... I think we're all wasting valuable time and money that can be generated by trading off parts, selling, and buying new hardware. It also has benefits for example the environment. We don't want people to throw away their used pc parts. So if there were some sort of avenue to get rid of things quicker, most would sell out. I mean this isn't ebay but at least we can bargain here and also help each other out with trades and stuff. There are thousands of users on this site and that means thousands of parts for sale. I have ram, cpus, and other stuff I'd love to sell. But it's small stuff not worth posting on ebay. I know other people have similar stuff. Come on already and create a thread. We all know it's beyond the admins control and that we get what we pay for. We all know that no one would be at fault for what we buy other than ourselves. It's common sense, just moderate the sales before they're posted like majorgeeks.com does.

Thanks

Edited by superstar, 17 August 2007 - 04:40 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We tried it. It didn't work. Not enough interest. Too much spam.

I recommend these for sale, for trade forums:
Anandtech
Hard|OCP