View other files from this member
- Submitted: May 29 2008 10:26 AM
- Last Updated: Oct 25 2010 04:23 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 41219
- Downloads: 12,058
Download VundoFix1 Votes (You voted 5)
Normal Usage for Removal:
"Download VundoFix" to your desktop.
* Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
* When VundoFix opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
* Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
* You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
* Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
* When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
*****Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.*****
In this case, VundoFix will attempt run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click
the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.
If you encounter a variant of Vundo that VundoFix does not detect or cannot remove please let us know on our forum located at http://www.atribune.org/forums/ in the HijackThis and Malware Removal section. The forum staff is always happy to help with removal of Vundo and other malware as well.
- 68 Total Files
- 4 Total Categories
- 30 Total Authors
- 3,539,438 Total Downloads
- FRST - Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Latest File
- farbar Latest Submitter
19 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)
0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users