Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: May 29 2008 10:26 AM
  • Last Updated: Oct 25 2010 04:23 PM
  • File Size: Unknown
  • Views: 42957
  • Downloads: 12,216

Download VundoFix

* * * * * 1 Votes (You voted 5)

Screenshots
VundoFix is a freeware removal tool for many of the known variants of Trojan.Vundo, Trojan.Conhook and other similar infections.

Normal Usage for Removal:

"Download VundoFix" to your desktop.

* Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
* When VundoFix opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
* Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
* You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
* Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
* When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.

*****Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.*****
In this case, VundoFix will attempt run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click
the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

If you encounter a variant of Vundo that VundoFix does not detect or cannot remove please let us know on our forum located at http://www.atribune.org/forums/ in the HijackThis and Malware Removal section. The forum staff is always happy to help with removal of Vundo and other malware as well.

I recently removed the Vundo Trojan, and now my computer is telling me that I'm missing the file zahuzihi.dll, which was part of the Vundo Trojan. What can I do to remove this error?

Random Files

9 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP