Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

games?!

• Please log in to reply

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
i was thinking there should be a place where there small games on it........bleeping computer.com used to have it..............if you know wat im talking about........its just my thought...becuase i spend most of my time on g2g.....it would be cool to have something like that....

Advertisements

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
Are you wondering if there should be a place for games to play on the forum???

If you search google for "online games" you will find a plethera of items. I warn you ahead of time that not all those downloads will be friendly...So you do so at your own risk.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well this is a place to do some work and get stuff fixed the site also has to be 56k friendly and games would just make it more difficult for those people and would increase the server load.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
We do now have a Jokes and Games forum, and if you follow that you may find that other members post links to online games. You may also feel free to post in that forum if you find fun links - please remember, however, that they must be family-friendly. As warriorscot pointed out, this is a site primarily for providing help and support, and the number of users and posts we have already put a big load on the server.

sari

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I think he's talking about the Arcade modification to the forum software. We did have it here a LONG time ago. The problem is that it's a script full of security holes, and is not patched in a timely manner. We decided it was too large of a security risk, and now apparently Grinler has too.

rstones12

rstones12

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 3,731 posts
Thats what I thought but wanted to make sure.. :whistling:

daniel_c

daniel_c

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
edited

Edited by daniel_c, 13 July 2006 - 12:23 AM.

daniel_c

daniel_c

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
oh ok........it was just a thought.........