------------------------------------------------------------------------------- KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:20:30 PM Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0 Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 5/08/2008 Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 1057928 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scan Settings: Scan using the following antivirus database: extended Scan Archives: true Scan Mail Bases: true Scan Target - My Computer: C:\ D:\ E:\ Scan Statistics: Total number of scanned objects: 46536 Number of viruses found: 3 Number of infected objects: 1072 Number of suspicious objects: 0 Duration of the scan process: 00:41:41 Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QSLLPSVCShare Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\01 - Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary - Indian Summer_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\01 SupaSaturation (radio version).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\01 Windblown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\02 OK Alone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\03 Lost Angeles.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\05 Desert Train.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\05 Show Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\06 - Nickel Creek - This Side - This Side_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\06 I Just Drove By.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\07 Lighted Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\08 If Its Wrong 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\09 - Deanna Carter - Sunny Day - the story of my life_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\09 When We Are One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (Scherzo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Big Sky190k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Carey Ott - Mother Madam_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Clark Country - Track 2.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Eugene Edwards - It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Eugene Edwards - My Favorite Revolution.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Eugene Edwards - The Next Time You Go.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Freakhouse - Liars Inc. 192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\gandalf_192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Get More with Jukebox Plus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\GIRL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Green.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\I Love Lovin U.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Jeff Black - Tin Lily_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\kacy.crowley.badass.192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\kacycrowley.blood.192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\kacycrowley.kindofperfect.192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Lie To Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Long Long Time 192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Love Me Too Much190k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Marcy Playground - No Ones Boy 192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Mas Rapido - Christopher Robin's Dead - 192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Natural Fool (192k).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\New Stories (Highway Blues).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Not Hot To Trot.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\NuSensation_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\OceanDriveClubMix_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\omar_192.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\OpusOne_192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Orange Peels - Something In You - 192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Rescue Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Sister Vikki.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Sorrow - 192k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Sorry.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Steady As She Goes (192k).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Swell.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\The Greencards - Time - weather and water_193k.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Tremolo - Baby Blue.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Tremolo - Can You Feel It Now.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Tremolo - You Were Born For This.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Urbia.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\White Hassle - Indiana Sun.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\White Hassle - Jealousy (Will Get You).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\White Hassle - She's Dead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\.rainlendar2\rainlendar2.log Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\cert8.db Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\content-prefs.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\cookies.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\downloads.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\formhistory.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\key3.db Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\parent.lock Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\permissions.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\places.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\places.sqlite-journal Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\search.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\AppLogs\SUPERANTISPYWARE-8-5-2008( 16-9-20 ).LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\AELT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\AKCK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\AMLW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\BECP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\BGTC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\BJUZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\CDKD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\CGYH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\CHMX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\CLBX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\CUZP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\DIBX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\DMOR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\DNXW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\EFQS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\EHBD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\EPRV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\EUJP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\FBRW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\FGXL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\FTTT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\FYTW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GHQC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GIUI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GMTZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GQRQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GWFU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\GWKQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\HBOF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\HGPE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\HTCG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\IUON.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JJNX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JKCY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JKKI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JPJO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JQYD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JWWT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\JYBS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KDQX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KIFG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KJEF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KPKZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KYXF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KZAX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KZTG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KZTM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\KZVP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\LASU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\LIFN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\LMTP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\LNWB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MFKD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MFLA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MHBG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MJNJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MSQP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\MYDN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\NDJB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\NJDE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\NNJW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\NNYI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\NPWD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\OAWE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\OCHQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\OCZP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\PHPZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\PPXB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\PTFN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QFOO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QJJA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QMBD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QNSZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QURU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\QWQO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\REEZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\RHFF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\RPVC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\SFRF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\STFT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\SXQV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\TTTM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\TUFL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\UGEH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\UKVX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\UMGG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\UONM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\UYLX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\VXBJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\WBKU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\WGTI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\WGZQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\WIWY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\WNGC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\XHTT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\XKPM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\XMHK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\YOPG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\ZJLL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\ZMUB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\ZQYJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F00\ZXSY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\AABF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ANBH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ANOZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\AXFE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\AXKW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\AYNR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\BSCK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CCFT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CDYC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CHNW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CMFA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CTLL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CTWF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\CUDI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\DBVG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\DGMX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\DJIB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\DLKP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\DRGB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\EBDC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\EHDF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\EOSO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\EOUD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\EVXF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\FDPY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\GMDG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\GMZA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\GYQW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HAQL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HCVY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HEIF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HIER.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HNPK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HOYP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\HRHW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ICDL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\JPCS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\JWQI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\KHLD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\KHXM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\LAND.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\LMPH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\LUCW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\LWOY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\LZVI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MEAE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MLWJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MOYD 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MOYD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MPVL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\MTUI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\NFII.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\NSHK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\NUDL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\NVTY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\OVMP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\OWBB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\OXWH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\PDNN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\PIGZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\PKZA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\PQBQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\PYQF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QBXQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QGPU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QJSP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QOAO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QPAP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QQJK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\QSSC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\RGLS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\RKNK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\RVHC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\RWMB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\RYJS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SHHF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SMIE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SOCA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SPDD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SVNV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SVYR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\SZCX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\TOLX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\TQKX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\UNXI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\URSJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\VJJM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\WVHJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\XEBQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\XNGV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\XYLU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\YVLR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\YYQQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZAZW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZCAP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZDMO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZGFL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZJPL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZKTT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZNCK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZSCR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZWUJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZYCI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZZEC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZZNJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F01\ZZXF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AFAI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AFIP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AHJS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AJGT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\APAP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AUKS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AUUI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AUXZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\AWKB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\BHGG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\BLCL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\BPRT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\BVXD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\BWIW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\CKOX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\CLCU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\CPZF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\CRPQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\CSFM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\DNGR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\DPLA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\EABF.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\EPCM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ESOE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\EVBR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\FCYB.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\FDTR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\FGEO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\FTVE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\FYJZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GANV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GFLI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GGXJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GMVA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GMXD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GNCC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\GOLH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\HFWM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\HSVU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\IWFQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\IZRD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\KCHZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\KDMI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\KKGU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LEGG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LJPI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LKEC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LKKX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LQEG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\LRGZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\MGFZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\MJHO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\MXHJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\NHMK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\NWHJ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\NXQK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\OCBK.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\OHMG.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ORFX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\PGDT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\PJTI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\PZRW.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\QDNZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\QMQU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\QMXI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\QWOX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\QXHI.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\REOX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\RITN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\RJWU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\SKDS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\STTU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\TMVZ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\UKAD.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ULZU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\UNON.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\UQPY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\UTAT.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\VJOV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WBXY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WENV.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WGBE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WNJY.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WRYS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WULL.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\WVPH.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\XFZN.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\XHTO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\XJCA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\XPDS.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\XUVQ.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\YCSC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\YDUR.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\YQXM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\YVIU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\YZIU.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZCDE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZCMC.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZFCO.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZKVX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZUJM.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZWRX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZXXX.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\Music\F02\ZZZE.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\98xo2kar.default\urlclassifier3.sqlite Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Temp\etilqs_i0nWcKXXxS8KxF2EuUCn Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Rain When I Die.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Angry Chair.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Dam that River.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Dirt.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - God Smack.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Hate to Feel.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Iron Gland.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Junkhead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Rooster.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Sickman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Them Bones.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Alice in Chains - Dirt\Alice in Chains - Would.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Astronomy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Black Blade.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin' for You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Cities on Flame With Rock and Roll.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Goin' Through the Motions.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - I Love the Night.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - In Thee.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Joan Crawford.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Shooting Shark.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - Take Me Away.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - The Marshall Plan.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - The Red & the Black.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper The Best of Blue Oyster Cult\Blue Oyster Cult - This Ain't the Summer of Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Act Appalled.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Always Getting What You Want.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Holding Someone's Hair Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - In Fear And Faith.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Meet Me in Montauk.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Oh, Hello.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Stop The Fuckin' Car.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - The Glorious Nosebleed.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - The Great Golden Baby.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - We're All Thieves.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Circa Survive - Juturna\Circa Survive - Wish Resign.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Always and Never.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Apollo I The Writing Writer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Crossing the Frame.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Keeping the Blade.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Mother May I.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Once Upon Your Dead Body.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well I - Fuel for the.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well III - Apollo II_.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well IV -The Final Cut.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria - Wake Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria -The Suffering.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV\Coheed and Cambria -The Willing Well II - From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - Feathers.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - Gravemakers & Gunslingers.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - Justice In Murder.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - Mother Superior.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - No World For Tomorrow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The End Complete III_ The End Complete.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The End Complete II_ Radio Bye By.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The End Complete IV_ The Road And The Damned.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The End Complete I_ The Fall Of House Atlantic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The End Complete V_ On The Brink.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The Hound (Of Blood And Rank).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The Reaping.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2\Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - 2113 (Hidden Track).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - Blood Red Summer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - Cuts Marked in the March of Men.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Eart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - The Crowing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - The Light & the Glass.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - The Velourium Camper III_ Al the Killer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - The Velourium Camper II_ Backend.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - The Velourium Camper I_ Faint of Hearts.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria - Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3\Coheed and Cambria -The Ring in Return.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - Blood Red Summer (Live).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger (Live).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - Devil In Jersey City (live).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - Everything Evil (Live).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - Intro.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - Live At La Zona Rosa [EP]\Coheed and Cambria - The Crowing (Live).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - 33.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Devil in Jersey City.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Everything Evil.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - God Send Conspirator.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Hearshot Kid Disaster.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Junesong Provision.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Neverender.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade\Coheed and Cambria - Time Consumer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The String Quartet Tribute To Coheed And Cambria\Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Eart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coheed and Cambria - The String Quartet Tribute To Coheed And Cambria\Coheed and Cambria - The Ring In Return.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - 'til Kingdom Come.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - A Message.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Fix You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - How You See The World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Low.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Speed Of Sound.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Square One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Swallowed In The Sea.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Talk.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - The Hardest Part.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - Twisted Logic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - What If.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - White Shadows.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Coldplay - X&Y\Coldplay - X&Y.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - #41.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Cry Freedom.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Drive In, Drive Out.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Let You Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Lie in Our Graves.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Proudest Monkey.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Say Goodbye.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - So Much to Say.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Too Much.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Tripping Billies.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Crash\Dave Matthews Band - Two Step.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - #34.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Dancing Nancies.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Jimi Thing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Lover Lay Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Pay For What You Get.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Rhyme & Reason.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Satellite.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - The Best of What's Around.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Typical Situation.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - Warehouse.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming\Dave Matthews Band - What Would You Say.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Bixby Canyon Bridge.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Cath.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Grapevine Fires.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Long Division.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - No Sunlight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Pity and Fear.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Talking Bird.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - The Ice is Getting Thinner.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - You Can Do Better Than Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs\Death Cab for Cutie - Your New Twin Sized Bed.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - -Blame it on Cain.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Alison.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - I'm Not Angry.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Less Than Zero.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Miracle Man.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Mystery Dance.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - No Dancing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Pay It Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Sneaky Feelings.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Watching the Detectives.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello - Welcome to the Working Week.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Elvis Costello - My Aim is True\Elvis Costello -Waiting for the End of the World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Anne Braden.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Combat.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Fight With Tools.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Handlebars.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Mayday!!!.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Never Had It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Rise.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Same Thing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - Stand Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - The Rhythm Method (Move!).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - There's A War Going On For Your Mind.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Flobots - Fight With Tools\Flobots - We Are Winning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - But, Honestly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up Is Running).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Come Alive.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Erase Replace.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Home.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Let It Die.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Statues.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Stranger Things Have Happened.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - Summer's End.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - The Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace\Foo Fighters - The Pretender.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - All My Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Burn Away.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Come Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Disenchanted Lullaby.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Halo.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Have It All.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Lonely as You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Low.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Overdrive.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Times Like These.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters - One by One\Foo Fighters - Tired Of You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Eleanor Put Your Boots On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Fade Together.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Evil and a Heathen.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - I'm Your Villain.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - This Boy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - Well That Was Easy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - What You Meant.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand - You're The Reason I'm Leaving.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better\Franz Ferdinand -The Fallen.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple\Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Hilikus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Medium.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Psychopsilocybin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Shaft.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Sink Beneath the Line.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Speak Free.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Take Me to Your Leader.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - The Answer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - Trouble in 421.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Fungus Amongus\Incubus - You Will Be a Hot Dancer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Battlestar Scralatchtica.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Clean.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Consequence.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Drive.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - I Miss You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Make Yourself .mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Nowhere Fast.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Out From Under.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Pardon Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Privilege.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - Stellar.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - The Warmth.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - Make Yourself\Incubus - When It Comes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - A Certain Shade of Green.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Calgone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Deep Inside.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Favorite Things.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Glass.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Idiot Box.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Magic Medicine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Nebula.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - New Skin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Redefine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E\Incubus - Vitamin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Had a Dad.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Idiots Rule.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Jane Says.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Ocean Size.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Pigs in Zen.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Standing in the Shower... Thinking.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Summertime Rolls.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Ted, Just Admit It....mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Thank You Boys.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking\Jane's Addiction - Up the Beach.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - All My Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Black Dog.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - D'Yer Mak'er.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - In the Evening.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Kashmir.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - No Quarter.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Nobody's Fault But Mine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Ramble On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - The Battle of Evermore.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters\Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - All Over You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Dance With You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Heaven.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - I Alone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - I Walk the Line.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Lakini's Juice.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Lightning Crashes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Nobody Knows.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Opening Spirit (The Tyranny of Tradition).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Overcome.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Pain Lies on the Riverside.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Pillar of Davidson.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Run Away.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Run to the Water.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Selling the Drama.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - The Beauty of Gray.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - The Dolphin's Cry.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - Turn My Head.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Live - Awake (The Best of Live)\Live - We Deal in Dreams.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Aluminum Park.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Librarian.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Look at You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Remnants.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Sec Walkin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Smokin from Shootin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Thank You Too.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt 2.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges\My Morning Jacket - Two Halves.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - 1,000,000.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - 999,999.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Corona Radiata.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Demon Seed.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Discipline.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Echoplex.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Head Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Letting You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - Lights in the Sky.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nine Inch Nails - The Slip\Nine Inch Nails - The Four of Us are Dying.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - About a Girl.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - All Apologies.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Been a Son.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Come as You Are.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Dumb.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - In Bloom.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Lithium.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Rape Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Sliver.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana - Nirvana\Nirvana - You Know You're Right.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - Behind The Lines.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - Droned.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - Hand In Hand.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - I Missed Again.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - I'm Not Moving.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - If Leaving Me Is Easy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - The Roof Is Leaking.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - This Must Be Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - Thunder And Lightning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - Tomorrow Never Knows.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Phil Collins - Face Value\Phil Collins - You Know What I Mean.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - A Song For The Dead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - A Song For The Deaf.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Another Love Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Do It Again.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Everybody's Gonna Be Happy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - First It Giveth.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - God Is In The Radio.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Gonna Leave You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Hangin Tree.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Mosquito Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - Six Shooter.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - The Sky Is Fallin.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf\Queens Of The Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Drive.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Find the River.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Ignoreland.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Man On The Moon.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Monty Got a Raw Deal.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - New Orleans Instrumental No. 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Nightswimming.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Star Me Kitten.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Sweetness Follows.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M. - Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Try Not to Breathe.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - 15 Step.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - All I Need.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Bodysnatchers.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Faust Arp.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - House of Cards.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling into Place.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Nude.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Reckoner.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Videotape.MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - In Rainbows\Radiohead - Weird Fishes (Arpeggi).MP3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Everything in its Right Place.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Idioteque.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - In Limbo.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Kid A.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Morning Bell.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Optimistic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - The National Anthem.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead - Treefingers.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Kid A\Radiohead- Motion Picture Soundtrack.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Airbag.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Climbing Up the Walls.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Electioneering.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Exit Music (For a Film).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Fitter Happier.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Karma Police.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Let Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Lucky.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - No Surprises.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Paranoid Android.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - OK Computer\Radiohead - The Tourist.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Blow Out.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Creep (Clean).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Creep.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - How Do You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - I Can't.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Lurgee.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Prove Yourself.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Ripcord.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Stop Whispering.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Thinking About You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - Vegetable.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead - Pablo Honey\Radiohead - You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - A Man. Me. Then Jim.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - Accidntel Deth.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - I Never.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - It Just Is.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - It's a Hit.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - Love and War.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - Ripchord.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous\Rilo Kiley - The Absence of God.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Always.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - August.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Bulletproof.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Don't Deconstruct.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Go Ahead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Pictures of Success.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Plane Crash in C.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Rest of my Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Salute My Shorts! (Spectacular Views).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Science Vs. Romance.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Small Figures in a Vast Expanse.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Variations On A Theme (Plane Crash in C).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Variations On A Theme (Science Vs Romance).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - We'll Never Sleep (God Knows We'll Try).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings\Rilo Kiley - Wires and Waves.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Bury Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Crush.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Daydream.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - I Am One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Siva.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Snail.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Suffer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Tristessa.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Gish\Smashing Pumpkins - Window Paine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumkins - Beautiful.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumkins - Tonight, Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - 1979.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - An Ode to No One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Bodies.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - By Starlight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Cupid de Locke.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Farewell And Goodnight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Galapogos.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Here Is No Why.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - In the Arms of Sleep.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Lily (My One and Only).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Muzzle.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina of the Vast Oceans.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Stumbleine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Take Me Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Tales of a Scorched Earth.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Thru the Eyes of Ruby.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - To Forgive.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - We Only Come Out at Night.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Where Boys Fear to Tread.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - X.Y.U..mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness\Smashing Pumpkins - Zero.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumkins - Stand Inside Your Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumkins - Tonight, Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - 1979.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Drown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Eye.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Real Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Siva.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Today.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Try, Try, Try.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Untitled.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\Smashing Pumpkins - Zero.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Rotten Apples\The Smashing Pumkins - Ava Adore.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Geek USA.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Hummer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Luna.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Quiet.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Rocket.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Silverfuck.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Soma.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Spaceboy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Sweet Sweet.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Today.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumkins - Doomsday Clock.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - (Come On) Let's Go!.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - 7 Shades of Black.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Bleeding the Orchid.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Bring the Light.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - For God and Country.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Neverlost.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Pomp and Circumstances.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Starz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - That's the Way (My Love Is).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - United States.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist\Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - 4th of July.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Fresh Tendrils.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Half.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Head Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Kickstand.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Let Me Drown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Like Suicide.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Limo Wreck.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Mailman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - My Wave.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Spoonman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - Superunkown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden - Superunknown\Soundgarden - The Day I Tried To Live.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Army Ants.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Kitchenware & Candybars.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Lounge Fly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Meat Plow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Pretty Penny.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Silver Gun Superman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Still Remains.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Unglued.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots - Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Daffodil Lament.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Disappointment.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Dreaming My Dreams.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Empty.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Everything I Said.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - I Can't Be With You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - No Need To Argue.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Ode To My Family.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Ridiculous Thoughts.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - The Icicle Melts.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Twenty-One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Yeat's Grave.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Cranberries - No Need to Argue\The Cranberries - Zombie.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Cicatriz ESP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Drunkship of Lanterns.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Eriatarka.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Son et Lumiere.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Take the Veil Cerpintax.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Televators.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium\The Mars Volta - Tira Me A Las Aranas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Blue Veins.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldier.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Call It A Day.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Hands.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Intimate Secretary.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Level.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Store Bought Bones.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Together.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers\The Raconteurs - Yellow Sun.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Attention.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Carolina Drama.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Consoler of the Lonely.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Five on the Five.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Hold Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Many Shades of Black.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Old Enough.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Pull This Blanket Off.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Rich Kid Blues.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - The Switch and the Spur.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - These Stones Will Shout.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - Top Yourself.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely\The Raconteurs - You Don't Understand Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony .mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Catching the Butterfly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Come On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Lucky Man.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Neon Wilderness.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - One Day.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Sonnet.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Space and Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - The Rolling People.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - This Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Velvet Morning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Verve - Urban Hymns\The Verve - Weeping Willow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - 515.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Happy Jack.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Love Reign O'er Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Magic Bus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - My Generation.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - My Wife.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Pinball Wizard.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Squeeze Box.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Substitute.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - The Relay.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - The Seeker.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Who Are You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\The Who - Who's Greatest Hits\The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - Beside the Others.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - Go Die.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - I Can't Breathe.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - The Answer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - The Lush Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - The Time is Wrong.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - Tomorrow's Ending.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - Typical.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - We Still Dance.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Tickle Me Pink - Madeline\Tickle Me Pink - We're Not Alone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Christina Aguilera - Beautiful.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Jack Johnson - No Other Way.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Kenny Chesney - Never Wanted Nothing More.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Kenny Chesney - You Save Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Live - Dolphin's Cry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Rhett Akins - Kiss My Country Ass.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Secondhand Serenade - Awake.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\Taylor Swift - Our Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\The All-American Rejects - Dance Inside.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Kacie & Chris Dance Mix Volume I\The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\ABBA - The Day Before You Came.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Chopin - Nocturne in E Flat Major.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Chris Isaac - Wicked Game.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Marvin Gaye - Me and Mrs. Jones.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Rose Royce- Wishing on a Star.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\Sade - No Ordinary Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Various Artists - Valentine's Day Album\The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Buddy Holly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Holiday.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - In the Garage.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - My Name is Jonas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - No One Else.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Only in Dreams.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Say It Ain't So.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Surf Wax America.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Music\Weezer - The Blue Album\Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Classical Interlude 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Jazz Groove.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Piano Blues 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\My Documents\My Music\Get More with Jukebox Plus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\i386\Classical Interlude 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\copycd.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\Get More with Jukebox Plus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\Jazz Groove.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\mdlib.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\nuskin.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\Piano Blues 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\rtuner.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\title.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\i386\viz.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\00000002.ps1 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\00000002.ps2 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\cicat.fid Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\cicat.hsh Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiCL0001.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiP10000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiP20000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiPT0000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiSL0001.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiSP0000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiST0000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiVP0000.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\INDEX.000 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\propstor.bk1 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\propstor.bk2 Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP2\A0002190.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.E404.ag skipped C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP2\change.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\Video\copycd.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\Video\mdlib.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\Video\nuskin.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\Video\rtuner.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\Video\viz.wmv Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{9ACE232D-A33D-451C-9182-5CC40BEF9A09}.bin Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ODiag.evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\OSession.evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Classical Interlude 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Jazz Groove.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\My Documents\My Music\Corel Sample Music\Piano Blues 1.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\My Documents\My Music\Get More with Jukebox Plus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\WUDF\WUDFTrace.etl Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images\title.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.d skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles\08012008_161956\WINDOWS\system32\winrkp32.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Obfuscated.qcc skipped D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped Scan process completed.