Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31 Database version: 1456 Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 23/12/2008 21:23:25 mbam-log-2008-12-23 (21-23-22).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 47885 Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 44 minute(s), 7 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 0 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 151 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\pguard.ini (Rogue.InternetAntivirus) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\pg32.exe (Rogue.InternetAntivirus) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\eluriz.pif (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\idyfizu.com (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\lavyli.bin (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\nydogin.db (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\potode.pif (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\ulivaw.pif (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\yjub._sy (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\zyfux.inf (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\anesuzenyp.bin (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\igyzih._sy (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\naciveg.reg (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\ubuqicuho.bin (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\zokawi.lib (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\mpr2.dat (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\comrepl.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\svchosts.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Explorer.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\setup.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\admin.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\runmgr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\sccs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ppxcs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\intelOP.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\css.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\iv.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\procgdsj32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\sessmgr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\spoolsv.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\MM2048.DAT (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\MM256.DAT (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Clean2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ms_tcp.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\xfya.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\oghpd.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\schosst.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\nah_idsc.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\uuwpvk.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ftvihr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ceta.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\r3.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\file0.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Administrator.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\xxy_kjvw.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\alg.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Secret.fold (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Music\New Song.lagu (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Music\Video.vidz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Pictures\aweks.pikz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Pictures\seram.pikz (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\idajot.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\kghtg.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\eaks.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\npwk.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\tfm.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\igfxtray.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\sav.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\srw94.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\imyrasu.pif (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\uwewugotoj.bin (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\tatema.scr (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\bumo.reg (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\jababug.inf (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\ycuc.lib (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\bokefa.bat (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\sytetuf.sys (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\vege.ban (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\xyzunore.dl (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\zyfotydyjo.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\etokosyb.scr (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\sec3.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\anok.bat (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\ewabutovah.dl (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\fibaw.ban (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\ybikohe.vbs (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\onyki.lib (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\pyvah.lib (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\uwux.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\jiceji._sy (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\esycire._dl (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktopblackbird.jpg (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\DesktopEditorFKWP1.5.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\DesktopEditorFKWP2.0.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktopfilemanagerclient.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktopfkwp1.5.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktopfkwp2.0.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktopfwebd.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\DesktopFWebdEditor.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\DesktopTrojan.Win32.BlackBird.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\win.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\lsass.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\smss.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ctfmon.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\csrss.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\services.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\xacsceib.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\AntiVirusPro.exe.log (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.com (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\nww.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\cftmon.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\avsyscare.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\hdip.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\cftmon.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Windowsupdate.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\spool.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\tmp.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\delself.bat (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\result.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\install.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\nax.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\balloon.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\results.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Music\My Music.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Videos\My Video.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\My Documents\My Documents.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\list.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ballon.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktop\iexplor.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\1.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\iexplorer.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\installer.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\lex.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\win32.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\win321.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\wr-1-863 (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ftpdll.dll (Trojan.Dropper) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\xXx.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\win.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ie_updates3r.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\my documents\work9\bhobj\bhobj.dll (Adware.WebDir) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\dapegog._dl (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\ehypafaka.db (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\nuhe._dl (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Documents\usizer.bin (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\igutymyko.ban (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\ymuxag.com (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktop\WinSock.exe (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Downloads\AdobeFlashPlayerHD.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Tempmbroit.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\syssp.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\msftp.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\_check32.bat (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktop\msdos.pif (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\install.exe (Rogue.SpyProtector) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\shellex.dll (Rogue.SpyProtector) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\srcss.exe (Rogue.SpyProtector) -> No action taken. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\procgdwh32.exe (Rogue.InternetAntivirus) -> No action taken.