Incident Status Location Adware:adware/cws.searchmeup No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bose.ico Adware:adware/exactsearch No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\installer_MARKETING58.exe Adware:adware/iedriver No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Searchx.htm Adware:adware/powersearch No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\stlb2.xml Adware:adware/bookedspace No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\cfgmgr52.ini Adware:adware/ezula No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\eZinstall.exe Adware:adware program No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cache32dsrf4535dfs Adware:adware/pacimedia No disinfected C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SERINA\FAVORITES\1111 Adware:adware/delfinmedia No disinfected C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\vidctrl Adware:adware/consumeralertsystemNo disinfected Windows Registry Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[abl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[acifile.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[adferror.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aeferror.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aetapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aFaamon.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aFd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[Afdiodev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[agctres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[agwav.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ahctres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aMd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aql71.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[asctres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[Asdiodev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[asisynth.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[atferror.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[atsmsext.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[aVaamon.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[Awdiodev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[awptif.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[Aydiodev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[azlui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bcowselc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bdowsewm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[beowselc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[beowser.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bfowsewm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bnotvid.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bPtmeter.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[buowsewm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[bwtsprx2.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[camres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[camuid.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[casetacl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cbrtc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ccmuid.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cdbcatq.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cel3d32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cgmrepl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[chypt32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[chyptui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cJtsrvps.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cktdll.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cLrds.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cMpesnpn.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cPbcatq.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cppbk32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cqvfat.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[CRDBUIRoxio.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cTbview.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ctvfat.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cumdlg32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cvbcatex.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cxmuid.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cyadmin.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[cymdlg32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[czlbact.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[czmrepl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[czral.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[czyptui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dacpcsvc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[danet.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[davx_xx07.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[degeng.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[demv2clt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dEvclnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dewave.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dFtaclen.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dgnput8.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dgskmon.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dhnetlib.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dhnhpast.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dHtaclen.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dimsrpcn.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dirgui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[disshlex.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[divenum.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dJd9.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[djiman32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dkstyle.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dlskadp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dlskperf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dnvxdec_0411.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dnvx_xx11.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[doghelp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[donet.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dorgres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dpdskres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dqskperf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dqvxdec_040c.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dqvx_xx11.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[drnetlib.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[drsetup.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dsnwsock.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dtnetlib.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dukquota.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dVdramp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dvrawex.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dWvclnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dXdim700.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dxrgui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dyeml.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dymap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dynhpast.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dysshlex.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dYvclnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dzkquota.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[dzrpsetu.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[eecdec.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ement97.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[fpclient.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[fsntext.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[fusrch.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[GACollection.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[gdmf32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[GIFSPidGen.DLL] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[GPFSPidGen.DLL] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[GQFSPidGen.DLL] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[GXARAspi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hjui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hkui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hmui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hstpapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hutpapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[huui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hwui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hzdserv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[hzui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iaetcomm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iaitpki.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iasso.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ibfxeud.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iclogmsg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iCssam.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[idrtprio.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iehlpapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iElmgdev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iEsads.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[IFETWH32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[igakui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[igsetup.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iguv_32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ihnathlp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ihss.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iirop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iis.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[IJETWH32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iJlmrem.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ijm32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ikrop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ikss.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iKssvcs.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[imrop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iNlmgdev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iowphbk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ipfxres.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ipuv_32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iQsrecst.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iQssdo.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iQssvcs.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iswphbk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[itaapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iuetpp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iurop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iVitpki.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ivm32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iVssam.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iwdkcs32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iwss.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iwxpromn.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ixengine.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iXssam.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iYlmgdev.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[iYssam.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jabexec.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jdt500.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jDvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jfmd400.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jhcript.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jKvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jlproxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jLvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jNvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jRvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jxaw400.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[jXvaprxy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kadfc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kCdfc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kcdinmal.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kcdusr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kddfc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kddhela3.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kedla.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kedlv1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[khdpl1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[khdpo.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[khdsf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kid101c.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kidbe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kidbr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kjdfi1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kjdlv1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kkd101b.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kkdsmsno.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kldbene.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kldca.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kldcan.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kndsf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kodcr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kpdnec.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kpdno.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kpdru1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kpdtuq.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kpduk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kqdcan.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kqdlv1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[krdbe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[krdusx.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ksdfr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ksdit.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ksdmaori.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ktdfc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ktdfi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kudfc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kvd101b.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kvdlt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kwdlv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kwdmlt48.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kxddv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kxdmlt47.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kxdsl1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kxuser.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kydlv1.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kyuser.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[kzdbe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ldcdll.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ln32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[lradperf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[lrcdll.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[lurhelp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[lvexpand.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[lYngwrbk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maftedit.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maiavi32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maiole32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maltus40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maorc32r.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mavcp71.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[maxmlr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mbc42.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mbcshext.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[MbGDMgr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mbiseq.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mbtext40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mbtime.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mcdadiag.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mcexch40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[McPMSNSv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[md4fil32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mdexch40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mdr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mec40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[meiole32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mejdbc10.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mer2c.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mexoci.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mfrddm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mftext40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mgminst.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mgrdim.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mgstkprp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mhihnd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mHorc32r.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mhxmlr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mic40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mistkprp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mivbvm50.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mjhcp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mjvcp50.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mkcshext.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mkrecr40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mliole32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mLtask.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mlxlegih.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mmvcp50.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mniole32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mnsystem.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mNtask.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mnxoci.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mocndmgr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[moidle.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mor2cenu.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[morle32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mpc40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mpc42u.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mpwebdvd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mqc42.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mqcpx32r.dLL] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mqdadiag.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mqwmdmsp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mriseq.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mt4fil32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mtang.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mtimsg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mudadiag.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mvaudite.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mvdtclog.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mvidntld.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mwidntld.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mwimsg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mwmxsdk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mwrddm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mXtask.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mxvidctl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mxwmdmsp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mxxml3.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mydart.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[myhgrcoi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[myimsg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[myiole16.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mymxsdk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[MyPMSNSv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[myrdim.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mysign32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mywmdmsp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzc71.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzglibnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzhtml.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzpbde40.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzvcp50.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[mzwmdmsp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[naprint.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nbdenb32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ngevtmsg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nkmsapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nldsapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nlshrui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nohtml.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[nztlogon.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oFkley.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ogfox32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oibc16gt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[one2disp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oqengl32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oquninst.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[osesvr32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ouecnv32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ovedlg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[owbcconf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oxesvr32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[oybcconf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pcrfnet.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pdrfts.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pjfmgr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pKnmap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pld.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pnisdecd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[porfts.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pPnmap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pprfctrs.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[prrfdisk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[psdrv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ptfmgr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ptrfos.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pvbase.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pvrfctrs.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[pwrfos.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[qhap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[qpap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[qzv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[racrt4.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ragapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rccrt4.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rdgapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rgutils.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rhmotepg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[riutils.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rjaenh.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rjr20.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rJsppp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rlpwsx.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rMsadhlp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rNstapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rocns4.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rqpwsx.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rrched20.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rrpwsx.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rrr20.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rsutils.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rtchost.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rtgwizc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rwm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[rzcns4.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[saripto.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sarobj.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sbfolder.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sebiop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[seclient.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ShmpleResize.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[shrmfilt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sie.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sinceng.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[siobject.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[slmpapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[SmmpleResize.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[smrstr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sOmsrv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sqorprop.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sRfrcdlg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ssg_75bd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[stlwid.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[stoolss.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[strrun.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[stscrap.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[sxc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[syclient.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[syeio.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[syi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tbddd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tebyuv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tKpiperf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tnrmsrv.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tqddd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[tQpi32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uaimdmat.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[udrar.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uerar.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ugicows.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ugrvpa.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ukrcntra.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ull.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uonphost.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uttheme.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uximdmat.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uyhisapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[uziplat.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vfoy.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vimdbg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vkscript.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vlwwdm32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vopodbc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vpblock.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vpwwdm32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vqpodbc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vqwwdm32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vsa64k.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vwa.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vxa.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[vxhelper.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wA2topl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[waps2.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wawfax.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wbasf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wbsdmoe2.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wcasf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wccdlg.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wcdmtp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wchatm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wcnsock.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[WEDMPS.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wenshfhc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[WEVADVE.DLL] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wevdmoe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wfsapi32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wG2topl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wgpcore.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[whavusd.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[whpcore.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wI2topl.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wjasf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wjnfax.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wjspdmoe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wK2time.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wkhip6.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wksapi32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wlfapi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wlpshell.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wmascr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wpnmm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wppns.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wpsdmoe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wqasf.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wqstream.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wrnmm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wrspdmoe.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wsbclnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wspshell.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wstwo51b.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wswfaxui.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wtbclnt.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wtntrust.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wtweb.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wudmtpdr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wudmtpus.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wuhext.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wunsta.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wvpshell.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wvsapi32.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wwwfax.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wxaudsdk.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wxaueng.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[WXDMLOG.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wxnmm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wxnsta.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wxpcore.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wyploc.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[WZDMLOG.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[wznmm.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[xhsp1res.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[xjsp1res.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[xusp3res.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[xxlprovi.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[ygclsp.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[zrpfldr.dll] Adware:Adware/Look2Me No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\backup.zip[guard.tmp] Hacktool:Hacktool/Processor No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix\Process.exe Hacktool:Hacktool/Processor No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\l2mfix.exe[Process.exe] Hacktool:Hacktool/Processor No disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Serina\Desktop\VundoFix\process.exe Adware:Adware/Gator No disinfected C:\FOUND.006\FILE0003.CHK Possible Virus. No disinfected C:\Program Files\2Wire\sy_apps\dllupdate.exe Adware:Adware/ConsumerAlertSystemNo disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\083A056C-E6AB-4377-97A4-AC85B4\84F92CB6-61C9-4EE1-ABC0-182815 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\32EB9EE3-DBD1-4E7A-BB5C-99DA52\06F25A1C-D221-4A1E-810B-86ED5F Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\32EB9EE3-DBD1-4E7A-BB5C-99DA52\8E90D7D0-D821-4959-867E-5824F3 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\32EB9EE3-DBD1-4E7A-BB5C-99DA52\B2B8CE9D-FCE7-45F1-9D27-9FF782 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\32EB9EE3-DBD1-4E7A-BB5C-99DA52\EAC68531-8D7A-4801-9553-3A57F7 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\32EB9EE3-DBD1-4E7A-BB5C-99DA52\F4A620FC-7535-470D-9FD8-E1DD42 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\662D38C8-3599-4BEB-95D8-4F5723\1D2160EF-A3F8-4586-A3B5-00F443 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\662D38C8-3599-4BEB-95D8-4F5723\728B3E3F-128C-411F-97D1-6BC7CE Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\662D38C8-3599-4BEB-95D8-4F5723\E5E7BA8C-338A-4AF2-91F0-89DAB3 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\662D38C8-3599-4BEB-95D8-4F5723\EFD5C87D-5FD8-4CD8-83A3-0451AB Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\662D38C8-3599-4BEB-95D8-4F5723\F512F266-621D-451F-A778-B8A246 Adware:Adware/WinTools No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\A637E027-29E5-4B1C-80C8-7903D2\00F3B774-E062-4742-A8B2-FAA886 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\A64578B4-B494-4478-9D31-45A298\4E9063F6-13C7-45BD-9717-493052 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\AFDA282E-0113-4CDC-9FE8-7D5507\277AC21E-33C9-46C0-BD09-578638 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\AFDA282E-0113-4CDC-9FE8-7D5507\57F5D4EF-A168-4D31-94B9-940D63 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\AFDA282E-0113-4CDC-9FE8-7D5507\602188FB-8EED-42FC-BAFE-597490 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\AFDA282E-0113-4CDC-9FE8-7D5507\62FA7909-B19C-4090-93AC-185EDC Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\AFDA282E-0113-4CDC-9FE8-7D5507\6C5AFD55-86DC-4526-AF68-BE8DB1 Adware:Adware/VirtualBouncer No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\EAA2A7B2-4896-4B29-9B76-3364F7\6F4FB7F1-1A29-4CDB-908A-23B4B9 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\7325AE97-65AF-45BB-AD29-00BBD4 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\7D7886F9-915E-4361-853F-438D4F Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\8EE3DE75-76CE-45D9-8682-6889DC Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\8F83467A-1975-4741-82A1-B81810 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\95A0DA91-B88C-4834-91F9-0A3A35 Spyware:Spyware/BargainBuddy No disinfected C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\Quarantine\FC57D46C-2E10-4641-B03D-2ED01F\ED2555B9-0E3B-4B7C-8F71-D09F28 Possible Virus. No disinfected C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\Tools\Process Viewer\ProcessViewer.exe Adware:Adware/Veevo No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDP75ef.dll Adware:Adware/PurityScan No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shex.exe