--------------------------------------------------------- ewido security suite - Scan report --------------------------------------------------------- + Created on: 6:39:08 PM, 8/22/2005 + Report-Checksum: C5A7EE0A + Scan result: C:\Program Files\Common Files\system32.dll/gui.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Agent.rv : Error during cleaning C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtdart.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\mvrui.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\mxrapi.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\netsync.exe -> Spyware.SafeSurfing : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\nmtapi32.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\nspC4.dll -> Spyware.HotBar : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\nsvsvc\nsv.ocx -> Spyware.Delfin : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\nsvsvc\nsvs.dll -> Spyware.Delfin : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\nsvsvc\nsvsvc.exe -> Spyware.Delfin : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\obanqnb.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.n : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\ojnrlr.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.n : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\okbcconf.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\oqe2nls.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\pibase.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\picsvr\picsvr.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Delmed.b : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmintui.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\pobase.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\pop.exe -> TrojanDropper.Agent.hl : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\PopOops.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\PopOops2.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps1.exe -> Spyware.Pacer : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\Qdiyyk.exe -> Trojan.Popmon.a : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\Qool.exe -> TrojanDropper.Small.wc : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\replaceSearch.dll -> Spyware.ReSearch : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\riplaceSearch.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsyncmon.dll -> Spyware.SafeSurfing : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdrobj.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\sempapi.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\SESsfitb.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\siftpub.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\silsrv32.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\sksbkup.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\skytown.exe -> TrojanSpy.VB.eh : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\sldoclc.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\SSK3_B5 Seedcorn 4.exe -> TrojanDropper.Agent.hl : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\stlb2.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Braidupdate.d : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\supdate.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.p : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\SWin32.dll -> Spyware.Adstart : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\SWLAD1.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\SWLAD2.dll -> Spyware.VirtualBouncer : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\szardssp.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\tCpi32.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\uci.exe -> TrojanDropper.Agent.hl : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\vpuay.dat -> TrojanDownloader.Qoologic.n : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\wapcore.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wghsqx.exe -> Spyware.DealHelper : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\wgnetmgr.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\whnmm.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\wincli.exe -> TrojanSpy.VB.eh : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\wintask.exe -> TrojanDownloader.Small.abd : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\wrapperouter.exe -> TrojanDropper.Agent.hl : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\xzxgrc.exe -> Spyware.Adstart : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\xzxgrd.exe -> Spyware.Adstart : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\xzxgrf.exe -> Spyware.Adstart : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\zaib.dll -> Spyware.Look2Me : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\tct101.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Dyfuca.eg : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\tdtb.exe -> Trojan.Imiserv.c : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\wehnexra.exe -> Spyware.BookedSpace : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\win32res.exe -> Trojan.Agent.fl : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\winadvt.dll -> Spyware.ToolBand : Cleaned with backup ::Report End