--------------------------------------------------------- ewido security suite - Scan report --------------------------------------------------------- + Created on: 4:51:46 JONAS, 10/9/2005 + Report-Checksum: 9AED7E9A + Scan result: [912] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dylkag.exe -> Trojan.Agent.cp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.31:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.38:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.41:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.42:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.43:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.47:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.48:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.49:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.51:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.52:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.53:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.54:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.55:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.57:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.58:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.59:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.60:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.62:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.63:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.64:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.70:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.71:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.73:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.77:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.79:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.82:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.83:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.84:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.85:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.86:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.87:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.88:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.89:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.90:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.99:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.107:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Centrport : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Centrport : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.112:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.113:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.114:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.115:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.120:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.126:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.129:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.148:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.150:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.151:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.174:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.175:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.176:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.177:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.178:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.179:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.180:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.181:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.182:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.183:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.184:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.185:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.186:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.187:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.188:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.189:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.190:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.191:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.192:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.193:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.194:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.217:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.219:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Masterstats : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.222:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.223:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.224:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.227:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.228:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.229:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valuead : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.236:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Targetnet : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.237:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Targetnet : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.249:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.250:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.253:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.254:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.255:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.256:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.257:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.258:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.259:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.260:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Adserver : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.261:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Adserver : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.262:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.263:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.264:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Adserver : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.265:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.266:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.267:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.268:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Adserver : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.269:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.270:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.271:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.272:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.273:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.274:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.275:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.276:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.277:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.278:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.279:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.297:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.298:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.299:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.300:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.302:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.303:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valueclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.304:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Valueclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.325:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.326:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.327:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.328:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.329:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.333:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.334:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.336:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.338:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.339:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.341:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Sextracker : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.342:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Revenue : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.355:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.369:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.370:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.371:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.372:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.373:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.374:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.375:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.376:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.377:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.378:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.379:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.380:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.411:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.412:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.413:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.414:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.440:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.452:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.453:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.454:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.455:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.456:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.457:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.468:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.469:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.470:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.471:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.472:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.473:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.492:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.493:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.509:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.510:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.527:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.532:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.562:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.563:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Comclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.564:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Comclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.565:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Comclick : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.576:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.577:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.580:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.581:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.585:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.586:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.590:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.601:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.606:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.607:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.608:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.609:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.610:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.614:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.615:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.616:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.617:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.618:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.622:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.626:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.627:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.645:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.247realmedia : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.646:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pro-market : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.647:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Pro-market : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.653:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Coremetrics : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.678:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Linkbuddies : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.679:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.680:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Paycounter : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.689:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.701:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.702:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.703:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.707:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.708:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.709:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.710:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.711:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.712:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.713:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.714:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.799:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.848:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.849:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup :mozilla.850:C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6i5u3lo6.default\cookies.txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Cookies\hp@statcounter[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Desktop\Downloads\Reseller Kit\Professional PHP Scripts.zip/PHP/78 cgi and php scripts all in 1/antileechcracker.zip/Mswinsck.ocx -> Backdoor.Connection.1.1 : Cleaned with backup C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Desktop\Downloads\Reseller Kit\webstore3-4a.ZIP/downloads/kkey.zip/keykey.exe/\Vprotkkd._vx -> TrojanSpy.KeyKey2000.125.b : Cleaned with backup C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Desktop\Downloads\XP.SP2.Limit.Fix.And.Cleaner3.0.rar/XP.SP2.Cleaner.v3.0.zip/FFF.SP2.Cleaner.v3.0.exe -> TrojanDropper.Delf.fd : Cleaned with backup C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Desktop\Professional PHP Scripts\PHP\78 cgi and php scripts all in 1\antileechcracker.zip/Mswinsck.ocx -> Backdoor.Connection.1.1 : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_0_445800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_0_445900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_0_446000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_514900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_514900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_515000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_515000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_515400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_515400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_516700.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_523900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_523900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_524400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_524400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_529900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_529900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_531300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_531300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_535300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_535300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_536300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_536300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_547400.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_551200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_551200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_560400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_560400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_562000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_562000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_562700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_562700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_566800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_566800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_579800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_579800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_586000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_586000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_588400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_588400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_590300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_590300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_593900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_593900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_598200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_598200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_598700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_598700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_600800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_600800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_609800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_609800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_611600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_611600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_622100.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_623600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_623600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_624300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_624300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_625700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_625700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_628000.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_628800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_628800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_630300.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_631200.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_631500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_631500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_632300.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_632500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_632500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_635500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_635500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_636800.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_656300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_656300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_656500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_656500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_658500.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_659200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_659200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_659300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_659300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_677200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_737400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_737400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_759800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_0_1_759800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_1_0_448500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_1_0_448600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_1_0_453800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_447600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_447700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_453200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_526700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_814200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_815600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_0_815900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_512500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_523400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_523400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_533000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_542900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_542900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_544800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_544800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_545700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_545700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_549800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_558300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_562900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_562900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_566600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_566600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_567600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_567600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_573300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_575300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_575300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_577400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_577400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_579200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_581800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_585000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_585000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_588200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_591500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_591500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_593000.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_593000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_596400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_596400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_597900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_601500.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_601500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_602800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_608300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_608300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_609200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_609200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_613200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_613200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_616500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_616500.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_617600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_621200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_621200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_622400.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_622400.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_622700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_622700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_623000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_623000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_623300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_623300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_632600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_632600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_636300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_636300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_638800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_638800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_656600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_656600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658100.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658100.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658300.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658600.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658600.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658700.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658700.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_658900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_662100.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_662100.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_662200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_662200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_683100.gif -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_683100.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_738900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_738900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_739900.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_739900.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_762000.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_762000.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_777200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_777200.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_777800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_1_777800.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_2_504300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_2_539800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_2_548200.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_2_602800.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_3_504300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_4_585100.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_4_585100.swf -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_4_612300.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\B_434_2_4_638500.htm -> Adware.Cydoor : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\dylkag.exe -> Trojan.Poler.a : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\mxzauhh.exe -> Trojan.Poler.a : Cleaned with backup C:\WINDOWS\system32\oczywjh.exe -> Trojan.Poler.a : Cleaned with backup ::Report End