AERODESK! MIND VIRTUAL COMPUTER!!!!!! Body: Great Elemental Warriors Online MMORPC- TO NASA GE Warriors Online is a massive multiplayer online role playing computer that uses html embedded language. Its purpose for users is to conduct a virtual reality world that is developed by its users. I love playing games too personally. I, Shawn Williamson, the founder of GE, will also be the story development-core reality director. My core idea for the game is to make particle isotope elements. That will make it possible to have the periodic tables elements to be used in the game. My development team will be breaking down codes that are used by scientific equations. The game will be 100% developed perfect for the organization we join. Hopefully NASA. My proposal's purpose is to provide my team with a business loan that can provide us with the right material to finish the project. Currently, I dont have the neccessities to cover the broad expenses right now. The demand for the game is included with how much time we have to develop it. Personally, Its the best game ever made. The main idea behind this proposal is to announce that this is a copyrighted Idea and I need the money now to finish it. After I finish, I will then allow the computer to be massively produced and sold by you (The manufacturing company). We can handle legal obligations whenever you are ready. First, Let me introduce myself. My name is Shawn Williamson. I live at 4221 portland ave. s. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55407. I currently am not employed at a employee based industry, Providing, I have the time to finish the project. Just not the money. Im currently looking for sponsers of all types. From legal investors, to gaming company associated investments into the development project. A lot of my developers need money to begin, in their own words. Also, we can use personal industrial loans from companies who plan to join the world to sell actual product. Similar to amazon.com, Metephorically speaking. The previous line was produced to be noticed by "ALL" top-selling industrys all over the world to begin business agreements with me. My e-mail is Shinjiloki@yahoo.com. The demand for the game is what persuaded me to go for a sponsorship contract. I currently live with my family. My brother, Kyle Williamson, will be a co-executive developer for the company, S & K Anime. S & K Anime is the company we will run the game from ourselves, Provided my e-mail for business proposals is shinjiloki@yahoo.com The game will be conducted under real enviromental time. So when your away, your character will be at your home asleep until you log back in. The main purpose of this world is to conduct an "Actual" stream revenue from the online world's business to the users home. That means under S & K, the user will be able to expose 'any' businesses founded in the real world inside the game. S & K, stands for Shawn and Karl Anime innovation and design. If your interested in joining S & K, E-Mail me at shinjiloki@yahoo.com. You'll be able to do an infinite of things. For example, I will lead "Shinji" through a day in the world, Then I will break down most of the technical system of the game. I turn on the Aero computer system and it connects me straight to the game server (hopefully Sony Play Online). First, the administrative user will have to apply for a Sony GamerTag and set up the computer for a digital ID. The digital ID will then add your comuter to a list of the server reality users. After that is done, the 'create a character' prompt will appear. I first have to go through the the agreement terms. I click "Agree" and the prompt conducts me to enter my personal information for my GE character. You then have to enter everything about you for the games system. After that, a prompt for your characters name will appear. I type 'Shinji'. It will reply with all of the astrological information of my character. It will then take you to a character 'Title' Prompt. Since Shinji is the ruler of the world, his title will automatically be 'Ruler'. He will be the ruler of the rulers, which are also the Beta testers. They will be the first GE Warriors. The actual story description will have all the background and core story information the user will need. I will be submitting a copy of that in the future. The actual title prompt will be simlar to the Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind class choice. You will be able to choose a title we created, ask the system to produce a title that would best fit you, or create your own title to be added to the system. The greatest part about the title system is that if you can create any type of title there is. For example, as ruler, my title will be to add more rulers and lead them into controlling the games environment. Others will have the ability to create titles like, clothing tailor, weapons developer, an ingredient scout, or even a musician. They can then master the techniques within the game and are able to recieve certification from the rulers to have a certified title. Most likely they will have to past a test. The games vast community will be like living on Earth. So to become a Adept musician, you would actually have to learn all about musical properties. For example, If you were a DJ and you wanted to add a DJ title to the game, you would have to get an actual DJ idea going. Then you would have to develop the programming and submit it to the virtual server to be expanded through out the game. Basically thats a small part of what you can do with the game. It will also be entrepenuership based. Users will be able to conduct business deals and obligations to make actual dollars. Also, users can teach any type of education within the game and are able to recieve actual amounts of money from the class attendants. The money would be then sent to the users GE Money account. The GE Money account will be your personal bank. It will actually be the same value as real money. All currency conversion will be made in game. I think we should agree with using yen or the american dollar. Anytime you want to add money to your GE bank, all you would have to do is draw it from your registered credit card, or send a money order to S & K Anime to be converted for you. I may be able to create a special GE credit card for the use of the game and outside needs. That right there changes the game into an actual online reality fit for indiviuals looking for a legal way to make a few bucks. There will also be in game ways to make money. Like, if theres a tournament and you win the 1st place prize of 1000 dollars, it will be sent to your GE card for use in game or outside. We would have to come up with some kind of standard balance for equal opportunity income. If you develop clothing, you can freely sell the clothing online to make money. I doesn't matter if the clothings real or used in-game. If its real, it will be automatically sent your home when you are ready for it. This idea alone makes it possible for 'Jordans' to be developed and sold legally. With the online subscription to GE Warriors, the executive branch at Nike can get a franchise chain of stores built in game. They will have the opportunity to speak with other developers to get the stores built and can pay them for building them perfectly. Once the stores are built, Nike will have the permission to hire employees, in game, to pay employees that work 8 hour shifts to sell shoes to customers. That money will then be easily transfered to their account just by clicking the amount to send to the gamers GE bank card. Then your character can buy the new Jordans to wear in game. Any industry out there will be jaw-dropping to get a gamer tag for their company. There will also be in-game video game manufacturers like Namco who would want to create a connection to Tekken players via the internet world, GE. Now as Shinji, I can get a real job, and I can go to the Arcade to play someone in Tekken 5 online. I possibly will be able to make a mental virtual reality online game as well. I have a team of geniuses ready to code everything. Lets say I want to buy tekken 5 at the nearby in-game store. It would take Namco's Gamertag to sell Tekken 5. Then I would have to buy it from an employee who works for Gamestop. I may want the Playstation 2 emulator inside Sony's download server. I would buy it, take it home online, then plug into the in-game tv. The Aero computer will be sold with GE Warriors already programmed into it with the best processing equipment so there will be no worries for speed issues. You will then be able to play Tekken 5 with your friend from Chicago who wants to play with you. This hasn't been done in todays industry and it has never been tried before. So it has been copyrighted to begin construction. Anythings possible to those who believe. There will be a communication headset that converts soundwaves to words and types them in a notepad when you speak, to save what you say! Shinji goes back home with a couple of friends he met at the arcade. Then he plays the game with them online for an hour. It is now 12:00pm central time in Minneapolis. He walks outside and looks up at the sun. The sun is excactly where its supposed to be according to the actual solar system we live in, He gets a call from one of his GE friends to help in a battle. He goes to the battle and the GEW says that the darksied minions are trying to turn him over to the dark side. They said they do not want to use physical force to defeat him. That would cause frenzy within the darksieds group. They said they only want to communicate the reason for wanting this specific GEW. From this point, each user involved in the conversation gets to say ANYTHING they want. They begin with Shinji introduction himself. He describes the reason why this paticular person is a GEW. Shinji says ,"He is an experienced user-oriented recruiter for GEW's fleet. What is the reason you would like to recruit him to your group?". The leader of the Darksied group therefore says, "We personally know him and we have started a group that wants him to join." Shinji says, "Well, his position is highly important to my sucess and his sucess as religious leaders. If he was to join the dark side again, he would lose a substantial amount of recontion apon the highly rank GEW. Therefore he may wish to recruit your group for example. What area of GE online are you participating in so far?" The leader replies, " I have been a minion for quite sometime. I have read the Quran and I agree with the GE's way of life. I want to become a soul apprentice to the GE. What do I have to do?" Shinji replies, "Ok. I would like you guys to learn Shujakai Taekwondo from me personally." They agree. With the virtual mental array in mind, you can see how the programming will be perfect to the anatomy of the human body, and to the ongoing online time and space continuum. You would have (1) to use your mind to see how cool this is. Next, Shinji makes an appointment with them to begin classes and continues with his day. It is now 3 o' clock. He decides to go to his girlfriends house.... (explicit). There will be parental guidence menus for children. After that, he goes to a meeting among the GE. The GE are a high class of angels among 'all'. Personally, I would like to recruit Yoda- George Lucas, Cloud- Sony, Sephiroth, NASA, the american government- Bush personally, and other important characters to join the GE Warriors personally for our sucess as America. At the meeting he meets George Bush for the first time. George Bushes character is japanese animation as well. Like Shinji is to Shawn WIlliamson. He announces all he needs to announce to the GE and then goes to the club for an hour for a drink. He then goes home and goes to sleep. So far, my description has described that the computer will be able to do anything you want in the world. "Aerodesk" is the computer name and will be sold along with a subcription to the fastest internet connection. You won't have to pay for your internet connection seperately. It will be paid for through your GamerTag. From there, you can sign up for addtional subscriptions, like Digital Cable. Hopefully, the Aerodesk computer will be sold with the top processing hardware. I may be able to associate a spiritual-scientific mental connection between the user and the computer. Therefore it will be virtual reality at home. It seems possble, with the way the x-box has the bubble you can manipulate mentally in the music browser. Check it out. We will need new ideas to develop into our integrated system for the Aerodesk online. The Aerodesk will have to be connected online in order to use. If you would like to DONATE to the completion of the project, contact Shawn, at shinjiloki@yahoo.com. We will then contract the donation to assure proper money handling. If the project fails, you will recieve your donation back in full. This is also proposed to the government treasury to fund in order to complete voluntarily. The US eagle will HOPEFULLY be the first emblem you see! AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im also reserving GE positions for the government officials and for the top investors. ANYBODY WHOS ANYBODY CAN INVEST!!!! There will be laws and obligations in the game as well. The game is so vast, that it will have to be producted before it can be described in full. To the citizens of the earth, If you like this computer idea, there are all sorts of ways to prove so. Donations, reviews, forum bulletins, etc. The best way to review this is to go to http://www.myspace.com/Shinjiloki. This site will be seen by ALL my sponsers when they see fit. If you review here I will personally remember it. Thanks and good luck to Aerodesk's completiion. You can also join Aero's development team at http://groups.msn.com/aerovirtualdevelopment.