A single excel spreadsheet will hold tabs for the following: Sheet 1: ? It should contain 18 headings. ? Sheet 1 must be password protected – I need to create the password. I know that there is a ‘read-only’ option. I don’t want that option to be available. ? There will be a set colour scheme (see below). Each line should automatically change to the relevant colour. So, for example, when new data (per line) is recorded, then colour of that line should change to green. Then, when the data on sheet 2, 3 etc is complete, the same line on sheet 1 should automatically change to blue. Colour scheme: Clear (no colour) – no issues Green - pending Blue - complete Purple – recurrent Red - problem Orange - delayed Grey - crisis ? I should be able to change the colour scheme, if required. E.g. if I change green to yellow, then all the previous lines coloured in green should automatically change to yellow. ? In some cases, I need a single line to show 2 or 3 colours e.g. showing the data is complete (blue) and is recurrent (purple). Or showing the data is complete (blue), recurrent (purple) and delayed (orange). The line should change automatically. ? If there are no issues with the data, the line should not change colour at all. Sheet 2: Person 1 ? It should contain 13 headings. ? This sheet does not need to be password protected. ? This sheet will have the following colour scheme: Green, blue, purple, red, orange and grey. The process: ? I will record data on sheet 1. ? If there is no data to record, I will state ‘none’ in a certain section and the colour of that line should NOT change. ? If there is data to record, I will record one piece of data in each line and the colour should automatically change to green. ? I will then copy and paste that data into sheet 2 or 3 etc. ? Person 1 will then go into the relevant sheet to address the data. ? Once the data has been complete, the employee will complete the line and write ‘Yes’ in the Completed (Y) section. The colour of that line should automatically change to blue. I also need the colour of that line to change in sheet 1, automatically. So, both sheets (1 and 2) need to be synchronised. ? Like with sheet 1, some lines may need 2 or 3 colours e.g. blue and purple, or in some cases blue, purple and orange. The line should change automatically on sheet 2 and on sheet 1. ? Could we add a timer so that the colour of the line will change to orange when the data is not resolved within 24 hrs? Sheet 3: Person 2 etc ? This sheet will have exactly the same settings as sheet 2. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ? There will be a total of 10 sheets (tabs) for 10 people. They must all have the same settings. If I make a change to 1 sheet (i.e. change the heading), then the other 9 sheets should change automatically too. ? I need to know how to create more sheets (tabs) so that I can add more people if required. The new sheets should automatically have the same settings as the other 10. ? I need to know how to insert a new sheet (tab) after the last sheet and not in between to existing sheets (tabs). Thank-you for your help!