Saturday soon after receiving your replay and closing the topic I started applying your instructions. This is NOT a complaint, everything looked fine, see my replay below. Uninstall OTL, OTL uninstalled properly and a report was made. On restart after uninstalling OTL It removed something of the internet settings, I had No internet connection IPv4 No network access IPv6 No network access Network discovery is turned off, NO network access Trying to turn on Network discovery but does not turn on I opened system restore, after 30 ?+ seconds a popup said was a problem with restore, It opened restore there was 1 restore point jus created, I did not change then the screen went blank a few times and took some time to return, Over 4 minutes, a popup box said was searching for restore point, I closed with windows task manager, after closing the boxes reappeared 2/3 times more I closed them opening Malwarebytes took some 2 minutes Network and sharing center- Advanced sharing setting not opening, After several trays with internet provider and modem manufacturer, I managed to get internet connected Sunday afternoon. Monday morning, I continued your instructions, everything is fine, no problems at all. CompCav I believe everything is fine, this is only for you info. I am attaching OTL uninstall log in case you interested to look. (I could not reply) I am very happy, Thanks, you may let me know? Thank you PS. I would be interested to know what malware was found? 3:12 PM 06/08/2012 it started from this day and getting worse by the day I wanted to update from Microsoft, I have not done for long time, windows explorer stopped working for several minutes, could not close, open Task Manager , End Task it stopped working, have blank screen several minutes, a popup box says Explorer stopped working, Re-start computer, check for Windows update again, it stops working for more than 5 minutes, blank screen, I Re-start, will tray later again. I believe this will be fixed with updates once I have a chance ?? 06/08 - 5 PM Control Panel Not responding, Internet explorer not responding, for the lust 10 minute+, windows task Manager cannot close it, 10:53 PM 07/08/2012 Computer very slow, long time to open program/window, to switch off/restart, control panel stops working, windows Task Manager won't close the programs Internet won't open, if it opens stops responding, cannot close, cannot update from Microsoft update, malwarebytes stops responding cannot close programs, all this can only be closed by re-starting and repeat the cycle again and again. I'm trying to uninstall a program in program and features, is frozen for the last 15 minutes as I am typing this a popup box says "Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling" when it recuperate I clicked uninstall it said to wait for the other program to finish again, it can go for hours waiting to uninstall Regards I believe this is the link to the topic. http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/319865-unknown-malware/page__pid__2187944__st__30#entry2187944