Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, (c) by Swandog46 http://swandog46.geekstogo.com Platform: Windows XP ******************* Script file opened successfully. Script file read successfully. Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger ******************* Beginning to process script file: Rootkit scan active. No rootkits found! Error: could not open file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Blue hills.exe" Deletion of file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Blue hills.exe" failed! Status: 0xc000003a (STATUS_OBJECT_PATH_NOT_FOUND) --> bad path / the parent directory does not exist Error: could not open file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Sunset.exe" Deletion of file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Sunset.exe" failed! Status: 0xc000003a (STATUS_OBJECT_PATH_NOT_FOUND) --> bad path / the parent directory does not exist Error: could not open file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Water lilies.exe" Deletion of file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Water lilies.exe" failed! Status: 0xc000003a (STATUS_OBJECT_PATH_NOT_FOUND) --> bad path / the parent directory does not exist Error: could not open file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Winter.exe" Deletion of file "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures.\Sample Pictures\Winter.exe" failed! Status: 0xc000003a (STATUS_OBJECT_PATH_NOT_FOUND) --> bad path / the parent directory does not exist Folder "c:\documents and settings\Rony@\Application Data\Java" deleted successfully. Folder "c:\windows\TEMP\kladminkit" deleted successfully. Completed script processing. ******************* Finished! Terminate.