Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 10 2009 04:15 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 06 2009 02:31 PM
  • File Size: 21KB
  • Views: 59065
  • Downloads: 22,726

Download SysRestorePoint

- - - - -

Screenshots
Single Click System Restore Point by Doug Knox.

Usage: Download SysRestorePoit.exe and save this file to your hard drive. Double click to run, it will leave a dialog telling you whether or not the Restore Point was successfully created.

NOTE: If you get an error because you don't have .NET Framework, you can get it free from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft...;displaylang=en

sysrestorepoint keep say error when i click on it

I'm getting a "fail to initialize" message and a long code number 0XC0000135.... any suggestions?

Hey Chrispin2! I just got the same problem...did anyone ever respond? Thanks, JennieT
Photo
oh so frustrated
Nov 25 2009 07:45 PM
I am unable to utilize this systems restore program. When I download I receive an error to pick an application to open with. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Windows.net version 1 through 3.5 with the exception of those not compatible with Windows Vista following the advice with the Windows website. I am seeking any advice provided.
when i click on SysRestorePoint.exe a microsoft windows box pops up and says:

A ploblem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

ever since i got viruses that would pop up about internet explorer even though i wasn't using it.
Same result here.
Apparently SysRestorePoint isn't Windows 7 Compatible.
All I get is the message: "This utility is only intended for Windows XP or Windows Vista."
This complicates things.
does this work with windows 7?

does this work with windows 7?

No, I tried using it and it said it only works with XP and Vista...

My question is when will this work with 7? If it will be updated to work with Windows 7...

Random Files

2 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP