Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 28 2015 03:29 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 16 2016 08:13 AM
  • File Size: 832.81KB
  • Views: 18932
  • Downloads: 2,157

Download SecurityCheck

- - - - -
Security Process Utility scan

Screenshots

SecurityCheck is a program that searches for installed and running security programs on a user's computer. After it is finished, SecurityCheck will then display a log file that contains information about the security programs found on your computer and the status of security services such as Windows Firewall.

How to use Security Check by Screen317:

• Right-click on Posted Image icon and select Posted Image Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Follow onscreen instructions inside the black box. This scan won't take long.
  • Soon a notepad document called checkup.txt will open automaticaly.

I ran this and the only thing in the report that I have any concern over (and dont know if I should or not) is this line:  Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is disabled!)

UAC is disabled, they put an ! which makes me think this is important?

Any advice or guidnce is apprciated. Also do I need to uninstall after use or does it stay in start menu for future use or?

thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

• KpRm 2.8

By kernel-panik
    Jun 15 2019 06:40 AM

Random Files

12 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP