Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Nov 09 2007 01:47 AM
  • Last Updated: Apr 22 2011 02:39 PM
  • File Size: 9.18KB
  • Views: 54750
  • Downloads: 12,292

Download CCleaner

* * * * - 8 Votes (You voted 5)

Screenshots
I have found that CCleaner has sped up my PC massively, and when fixing people's pc's I always give this a run before I leave.

A very nice cleaner :) highly reccomended
CCleaner is no longer recommended here. If you are going to use it, avoid the Registry cleaner section.

For cleaning out temporary files, a better alternative is ATF Cleaner - simple "no frills" program.
It was good while it lasted :) , i still have copies... but i can most definitly see your point of view there ( will not recommend anyone to use it here )

Thank you once again
Photo
oldschoolmom
Jun 11 2009 09:56 PM
If registry cleaners are not recommended here, why have a link to download it? Just curious.
good program love the registry backup in it seems to really work.
C Cleaner Is Superb. I used in several years.. superb tool i ever seen
cleanup 452 is also a good program http://www.stevengou...d=15&Itemid=223
i got acer pc and when i boot it up there is black screen that says "a disk error occured, Press ctr ,alt, del to restart. When i press on it it does the same thing just restarts the computer and goes back to same thing. I tried system recovery and it doesn't work please help it's eating me. thank you
I do a weekly maintenance of my laptop:

CC Cleaner

I run Firefox and have the Last Pass (free) Password Manager so I can get into sites after I run it but that's the only issue I have ever had with CC.

I also run Ad-Aware afterwards its free and cleans out a lot of junk too.

Ila in Maine
This will not speed up your PC.

Random Files

4 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP