Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 24 2006 04:47 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 23 2011 12:41 AM
  • File Size: 1.99KB
  • Views: 215005
  • Downloads: 113,458

Download CDgone

* * * * * 3 Votes (You voted 5)

Screenshots
The popular CDGONE patch. CD drives may vanish in Windows Explorer, Device Manager, etc. if a third-party CD-burning package has been uninstalled and Registry references for some code modules aren?t removed successfully. This patch and a reboot usually will restore the missing drives. Any third party package still required will then have to be re-installed.

I can't say ennough good! :thumbsup:

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that lost the DVD/RW drive and the GeekSquad told me $180 to replace the drive. That didn't seem right so I googled for a program like CDgone and found it, followed the instructions, and the DVD-RW is backand working perfectly! CDgone is awesome! :woot:
Thank you so much for this and the site!!!

Random Files

3 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP