Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

It's finally FRIDAY!

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This has been a very very long and exhausting week for me. I am happy beyond belief that it's Friday finally! :help: I am NOT working this weekend for once. :blink: My 17 yr old has been in FL visiting friends for nearly 2 weeks, and comes home tomorrow. :whistling: Other than that, I plan to hang out at the pool, sleep late, and enjoy the beautiful weather.

What's everyone doing this weekend?

TGIF!

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Well, over here it's just about saturday... I've got my baby shower today, Only 5 weeks left :whistling:
Got alot of cleaning to do... Not to mention the nibblies i've gotta get. I'd better run to the shops quick!

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Saturday will be another hot day in the desert, one day closer to coming home.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
this has been my worst week of there year....exams are over now though!
I'm going to help my grandparents on thier farm, matter of a fact it best be leaving for the right now :blink: Wishing everyone a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
James :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
*dsenette turns kat's clock back 2 days
i'm gonna build a fireworks display that will be electrically fired (or detonated...depending on how things go)

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend yet...I know I'm working Sat & Sun, I might get ahead on my online course, I'll probably go to a graduation party, maybe play tennis with my friend, see another friend's new notebook computer, study for a possible A+ certification exam, etc.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

see another friend's new notebook computer, study for a possible A+ certification exam, etc.

you know you're a geek when.....

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I remember that thread. :whistling:

Forgot to add that I'll be on one forum or another most of the time. :blink:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Well, my wife is from a small town (about 1,200 people). This weekend is the county fair, AND an all-school reunion. So it will be hopping! :)

Tonight is an enduro race and street dance. Tomorrow is sprint cars and a dance at the fair grounds. Sunday is a parade, a bunch of reunion stuff, and the demolition derby. :whistling: I'll probably get home late Sunday night, and be without Internet most of the time (except my phone). :woot:

I imagine we'll tip back a couple of cool ones. :help: I get along well with all her friends, especially the ones from Boston (you're welcome Don), so It will be a good time. :woot:

Whatever you do, it's summer time! (in the Northern hemisphere) Relax and enjoy it! :blink:

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

I get along well with all her friends, especially the ones from Boston (you're welcome Don),

Boston Folks are nice by nature ( just don't cut us off on the road or try to get in line in front of us or accidentally tip our drink over and we will get a long just fine) Oh and if you even start a Yankees chant gloves are off :woot:

I m about to run out the the STORE to stock the fridgy :woot:
didn't work today went shopping with the wife for some B-day presents, went to the Rebok outlet and found a nice pair of sneaks and what I thought were/are a pretty cool pair of flip flops/sandels what ever you want to call them and was just informed by my 11 year old daughter( Kat your gonna love this) that they are gay :help:

she is heading out to her dance recital with her mother ( hence the store run for me ) I m thinking she is a bit nervous everything my wife put on made her embarrassed :)
Glad I ain't a woman :whistling:

tomorrow is my turn for the dance recital 3 hours of it :blink: my daughter dances in about 4 or 5 out of the 42 dances (psst you will find me on yahoo pm )

Come home tomorrow night have a couple cold ones and then Sunday morning off to a hockey game

BTW there must have been something in the water this week it was awful,,

Firing up the truck anyone need anything at the STORE ( for those over 21 in most states :woot: )

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Was it your birthday yesterday?

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Twas, I m still young as ever :whistling:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Gosh darn it! Register your b'day in your profile so we can make a big deal it next year. You'll be what, 80 next year? :blink:

don77: Joined: 5-July 04, 2005=78, 2006=79, 2007=80

Happy belated birthday! :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Happy Birthday Don.

Hopefully ill maybe go out and get a bit hammered this weekend dont know why but im feeling a bit down, well its my Birthday Teusday so hopefully next week i will feel better. You know there seems to be alot of Birthdays at the end of June, was out in the pub with some old mates from school and its two of their Birthdays as well this month, and it was my mums today, really weird.

Might be playing some Hockey on saturday, im getting better after my break when i was at uni actually scoring a few goals now(doesnt sound impressive but considering im a defender thats not bad).

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

Gosh darn it! Register your b'day in your profile so we can make a big deal it next year. You'll be what, 80 next year?

Hmmm thought I already did that once :whistling:

Updated, shame the years don't go back far enough 1907 is the earliest :blink:

Edit:
Happy early B-day Scot, I m having a cold one now for me you and your mom :)

wish her a happy one from all of us

Might be playing some Hockey on saturday, im getting better after my break when i was at uni actually scoring a few goals now(doesnt sound impressive but considering im a defender thats not bad).

dont get too hammered tonight then :help:
If you plan it right and go and get hammered after the game tomorrow by your 6th or 7th drink you'll have a had a hat trick :woot: