Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cannot boot after chkdsk /f /r

• Please log in to reply

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Im am back. 6.5 installed. During the installation it show the “error 1905. Modul C:ProgramFiles\AtiTechnoligies\ATI.ACE\atiamazz.dll failed to enregister. HRESULT -2147220472. Contact your support personal.” – but successfully finished and as it seems working OK.

Den

Advertisements

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
im sorry - it was atiamaxx.dll (not zz as above)

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Is the ATI card working

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Yes, it does.
I have rebooted the comp a few times, open more-or-less all important programs - working fine (and didn’t find any dumprep.exe in processes – is this related anyhow?)

Thank you. Den

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Running it over the next couple of days will give a better indication

Glad it is getting better

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Hope it will be fine with ATI now.

Do you know where I am able to download ULi/ALi M5263 Fast Ethernet Controller PCI. I don’t know did you see may last post on page 1 of this topic – there are some details that may be useful. Should I try any of these drivers?

By the flag I presume you are somewhere in the UK – me too, and I am night bird as you can see – probably up till 4-5 am. If there is any instructions later I can act immediately. In any case if not – that’s OK. It is probably very exhausted helping guy like me – you have to draw me everything! Router can wait a bit…

Thanks. Den

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
I found this for ULI but they only have M5273 so you could ask them if they have the drivers for yours

http://www.uli.com.t...g/index_eng.php

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Thank you. im gonna do that now. Den