Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

copy.exe my drives autoplays [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hi hussamofe I would like to try one more scan after removing a few items

Start WinPFind3U. Copy/Paste the information in the quotebox below into the pane where it says "Paste fix here" and then click the Run Fix button.

[Files/Folders - Created Within 30 days]
NY -> a3kebook.ini -> %SystemRoot%\a3kebook.ini
NY -> akebook.ini -> %SystemRoot%\akebook.ini
[Files/Folders - Modified Within 30 days]

The fix should only take a very short time. When the fix is completed a message box will popup telling you that it is finished. CLick the Ok button and Notepad will open with a log of actions taken during the fix. Post that information back here

I will review the information when it comes back in.

Also let me know of any problems you encountered performing the steps above or any continuing problems you are still having with the computer.

Prior to that

Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your Desktop.
  • Close all applications and windows.
  • Double-click on DSS.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  • The scan may take a minute. When the scan is complete, a text file will open - Main.txt
Extra Note: When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that sigcheck.exe is trying to access the internet - please ensure that you allow sigcheck.exe permission to do so. Also, it may happen that your Antivirus flags DSS as suspicious. Please allow the Deckard's System Scanner to run and don't let your Antivirus delete it. (In this case, it may be better to temporary disable your Antivirus)

Post the main.txt from the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder into your next reply. along with Winpfind results

We will not be beaten :whistling:

Advertisements

hussamofe

hussamofe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
[Files/Folders - Created Within 30 days]
[Files/Folders - Modified Within 30 days]

and the other log

Deckard's System Scanner v20070426.43
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.40GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 47%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 767.48 MiB / 403.6 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 1878.07 MiB / 1478.28 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1972.68 MiB

C: is Fixed (FAT32) - 7.9 GiB total, 1.17 GiB free.
D: is Fixed (FAT32) - 7.9 GiB total, 7.51 GiB free.
E: is Fixed (FAT32) - 29.34 GiB total, 4.66 GiB free.
F: is Fixed (FAT32) - 29.33 GiB total, 12.49 GiB free.
G: is CDROM (No Media)
I: is Fixed (NTFS) - 11.18 GiB total, 0.41 GiB free.
J: is Fixed (NTFS) - 26.08 GiB total, 5.81 GiB free.
K: is CDROM (UDF)
Q: is Removable (FAT32)

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is disabled.
Windows Internal Firewall is disabled.

AV: avast! antivirus 4.7.1001 [VPS 000737-2] v4.7.1001 (ALWIL Software)

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=SCORPION
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Hussam
LOGONSERVER=\\SCORPION
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0304
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$p$g
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Hussam\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Hussam\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=SCORPION
USERNAME=Hussam
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam
winbootdir=C:\WINDOWS
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hussam (admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> "C:\PROGRA~1\OUTLOO~1\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WIN9X /UNINSTALL /PROMPT
--> C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
--> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
--> C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroVision.exe /UNINSTALL
--> C:\WINDOWS\UNNMP.exe /UNINSTALL
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Absolute MP3 Splitter version 2.2.12 --> "C:\Program Files\Absolute MP3 Splitter\unins000.exe"
Ad-Aware SE Personal --> C:\PROGRA~1\LAVASOFT\AD-AWA~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\LAVASOFT\AD-AWA~1\INSTALL.LOG
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Reader 7.0.8 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{A50C25D7-62E9-4511-AD70-8E2DA5E79B7D}
avast! Antivirus --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll,RunSetup
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
Azureus --> C:\Program Files\Azureus\Uninstall.exe
Creative PCI Audio Drivers --> C:\PROGRA~1\Creative\CTSetup\ctsetup.exe -u -3
Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\DAPREMOVE.EXE
Folder Lock --> C:\Program Files\Folder Lock\Uninstall.exe
Hallmark Card Studio 2007 Deluxe --> MsiExec.exe /X{5D0DF1BB-D82E-4FB2-B98E-4FDE42EF7EBB}
Hijackthis 1.99.1 --> "C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 1.99.1 --> C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe /uninstall
iPod for Windows 2006-01-10 --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{3D047C15-C859-45F7-81CE-F2681778069B} /l1033
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{5878FF02-3B8F-4309-B4E5-0D3DB6F2E8E6}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Kaspersky Online Scanner --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\kavuninstall.exe
LimeWire PRO 4.12.6 --> "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
MDL Chime/Chime Pro for Internet Explorer --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\chime26.isu"
Messenger Plus! Live --> "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Uninstall.exe"
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Nero Suite --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Uninstall\Setupx.exe /uninstall ExtraUninstallID=""
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver --> MsiExec.exe /X{B7757137-0A71-4A9F-8A82-1AE4A1B73420}
Nokia PC Suite --> MsiExec.exe /I{FF059F2A-62A7-4E6A-B305-559591D2769E}
NVIDIA Drivers --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
OpenMG Secure Module 4.3.00 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{F5E4C38C-73BC-4D44-8BFC-969C2B4DABCA} UNINSTALL
PodUtil 3.0.2 --> "C:\Program Files\PodUtil\unins000.exe"
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{55BF0E5F-EA8E-4C13-A8B4-9E4857F5A2DE}
RealOne Player --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Sensible Soccer 2006 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E0DF9B8E-0D6D-45C6-B3C8-5CBD30C0F1CC}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
SLD Codec Pack --> C:\Program Files\SLD Codec Pack\uninstall.exe
SmartMovie Converter (for Symbian phones) --> "C:\Program Files\Lonely Cat Games\SmartMovie Converter (for Symbian phones)\IIUninst.exe" C:\Program Files\Lonely Cat Games\SmartMovie Converter (for Symbian phones)\install.log
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 --> "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Spyware Doctor 3.8 --> "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe"
SpywareGuard v2.2 --> "C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\unins000.exe"
Streambox Ripper --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Streambox\Streambox Ripper\Uninst.isu"
The Battle for Middle-earth ™ II --> F:\Games\Lord Of The Rings- The Battle For Middle-Earth II\EAUninstall.exe
Torrent Harvester --> C:\Program Files\Torrent Harvester\uninstall.exe
Video to Audio Converter 1.12 --> "C:\Program Files\SuperAudiotool\Video to Audio Converter\unins000.exe"
VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.1 --> C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
Winamp (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\Winamp\UninstWA.exe"
Windows Defender --> MsiExec.exe /I{B2D7CE29-614A-4ACC-8BFE-009EB3A244C9}
Windows Defender Signatures --> MsiExec.exe /I{A5CC2A09-E9D3-49EC-923D-03874BBD4C2C}
Windows Live Messenger --> MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Uninstall --> %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\osuninst.exe
WinRAR archiver --> C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
Yahoo! Messenger --> C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
مصحف نوف --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5E96DBE1-380A-46CB-BA08-741DDC0757A2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2007-05-03 at 00:52:27 ---------

hussamofe

hussamofe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
and as i told you, my main problem now is this new autoplay features of the drives which i think has something to do with those autoplay files with f-secure online scanner....and when i double click the drives i still get the copy.exe file not found error

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
OK I know what is causing it now I came across it a while ago and have only just found my notes on it. And F-Secure confirmed it. Unfortunately you will need to download OTMoveit again

Please download the OTMoveIt http://download.blee...er/OTMoveIt.exe by OldTimer.
Save it to your desktop.
Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.
Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy):

C:\AUTORUN.INF
C:\WINDOWS\AUTORUN.INF
D:\AUTORUN.INF
E:\AUTORUN.INF
F:\AUTORUN.INF
I:\AUTORUN.INF
J:\AUTORUN.INF

Return to OTMoveIt, right click on the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be moved" window and choose Paste.
Click the red Moveit! button.
Copy everything on the Results window to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it on your next reply with a new Hijack log.
Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Having done that
  • Run AVG Anti-Spyware and update the definition files.
  • On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "Update now" link.
    • Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
  • Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings" tab.
  • Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Quarantine".
  • Under "Reports"
    • Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
    • Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
Close AVG Anti-Spyware, Do Not run a scan just yet, we will shortly.
  • Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.
    IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess:
  • Lauch AVG Anti-Spyware by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
  • Select the "Scanner" icon at the top and then the "Scan" tab then click on "Complete System Scan".
  • AVG Anti-Spyware will now begin the scanning process, be patient this may take a little time.
    Once the scan is complete do the following:
  • If you have any infections you will prompted, then select "Apply all actions"
  • Next select the "Reports" icon at the top.
  • Select the "Save report as" button in the lower left hand of the screen and save it to a text file on your system (make sure to remember where you saved that file, this is important).
  • Close AVG Anti-Spyware and reboot your system back into Normal Mode and post the results of the AVG Anti-Spyware report scan.
You should now be clear of the autoplay problem.

But to confirm this I would like the AVG log and a New Hijackthis log

hussamofe

hussamofe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
C:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
D:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
E:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
F:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
I:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.
J:\AUTORUN.INF moved successfully.

Created on 05/03/2007 21:34:29

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 9:54:05 PM 5/4/2007

+ Scan result:

C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.Activation.Patch.exe -> Backdoor.PcClient.gv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@adbrite[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@adrevolver[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@advertising[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@bluestreak[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@casalemedia[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@casalemedia[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickhype : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@com[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@doubleclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@fastclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@fastclick[3].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@hitbox[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@hotlog[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hotlog : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@mediaplex[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@revsci[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@serving-sys[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@trafic[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafic : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@tribalfusion[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Cookies\hussam@zedo[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
C:\Program Files\Streambox\Streambox Ripper\SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Sources\Streambox Ripper with crack.zip/SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Sources\Streambox Ripper with crack\SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\Trace.Cleaner.Activation.Patch.exe -> Trojan.Small : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

the autoplay option is now fixed and i can pen my drives nicely now...but it looks like i have some infections left...

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 10:04:58 PM, on 5/4/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\evntsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\Services\SERVIC~1.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: BitComet ClickCapture - {39F7E362-828A-4B5A-BCAF-5B79BFDFEA60} - C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Desktop\BitComet 0[1].81 LP\BitComet 0.81 LP\tools\BitCometBHO.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [internat.exe] internat.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliType] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] "C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE" -onlytray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\evntsvc.exe -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe" /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Event Planner Reminder.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Clean Traces - C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\dapcleanerie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload &with BitComet - res://C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Desktop\BitComet 0[1].81 LP\BitComet 0.81 LP\BitComet_noreport.exe/AddLink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all video with BitComet - res://C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Desktop\BitComet 0[1].81 LP\BitComet 0.81 LP\BitComet_noreport.exe/AddVideo.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all with BitComet - res://C:\Documents and Settings\Hussam\Desktop\BitComet 0[1].81 LP\BitComet 0.81 LP\BitComet_noreport.exe/AddAllLink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: RealGuide - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .csm: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .csml: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .cub: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .cube: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .dx: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .emb: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .embl: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .gau: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .jdx: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .mol: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .mop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .pdb: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .rxn: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .scr: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .skc: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spt: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .tgf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O12 - Plugin for .xyz: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npchime.dll
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {9D190AE6-C81E-4039-8061-978EBAD10073} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.0) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.Activation.Patch.exe -> Backdoor.PcClient.gv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Program Files\Streambox\Streambox Ripper\SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Sources\Streambox Ripper with crack.zip/SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Sources\Streambox Ripper with crack\SboxRip2009crack.exe -> Trojan.Proxcrak.A : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\Trace.Cleaner.Activation.Patch.exe -> Trojan.Small : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

The above are the only ones I can see, you appear to have been downloading programme cracks. If so you are asking to be infected, Download Accelerator plus appears to be a cracked copy. My recommendation is to remove these programmes. There is no such thing as a free lunch, if you download a crack you will get a lot more than you bargained for.

Here is a quote for the first one that AVG cleaned

A Backdoor is a software program that gives an attacker unauthorized access to a machine and the means for remotely controlling the machine without the user's knowledge. A Backdoor compromises system integrity by making changes to the system that allow it to by used by the attacker for malicious purposes unknown to the user.

I would like you to run one more programme for me to see what else is lurking on your system

Download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.
  • Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

hussamofe

hussamofe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
well there's something weird with combo fix...it says it will take 10 minutes and a double time on infected computer but it took quite a while now and it seems as if its doing NOTHING...what do u think :whistling:

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Intriguing I will investigate this please bear with me

hussamofe

hussamofe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I left it running for the last 12 hours :blink: and finally i COULD actually WRITE in the DOS command prompt...it IS a DOS window , isnt it :whistling:
btw, i found files related to combofix that i downloaded to the desktop , on my C: drive but the file i open is the on on the desktop...

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hmm could you download this version and try. Here There should only be one folder. Delete all other files for combofix before you run this one Ta. And yes it does display a dos box but only at the start

Edited by Essexboy, 05 May 2007 - 11:45 AM.

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.