Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Animated Avatar Request

• Please log in to reply

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
http://www.cartoonre...eries/mm/sw.htm

This is exactly the order that the cartoon goes in, if anybody could animate it so all frames appear in order I would greatly appreciate it. If they seem out of order by all means set them up the way you think they should. Also if you could resize the avatar to 200X200 pixels that would be great. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks so much. :tazz:

Advertisements

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
What type of file would you like the animation in? GIF, SWF? Let me know see hwat I can do.

Are there any copyright issue with this?

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Also in the end of the cartoon put as the last frame the same one at the beginning, but add in the text "The End"

If you don't know what I'm referring to, here is the picture I am talking about.

Posted Image

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

What type of file would you like the animation in? GIF, SWF? Let me know see hwat I can do.

Are there any copyright issue with this?

View Post

GIF would be great, and there are no copyright issues. This is just for an avatar so I can use it at another forum that I post at. Thanks so much for this I really appreciate it, you guys are great.

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
When do you need it?

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

When do you need it?

View Post

As quickly as possible, if you don't mind. I wish I could do something for you in return. Need any favors?

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
I will attempt to do it today. What sort of speed do you need between the screen shots?

Don't worry about a favour, I'm sure you'll continue to help other people in this great forum!

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Sorry not had time to sort this yet!

I will as soon as I can!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Since we are discussing animated avatars here, by way of introduction, I wanted to show off my animated avatar that I recently made. I know it's not that fancy but it was my first one and I love it!
I guess I don't understand the proper format to get the image put here, so I attached it. I hosted the image on "tinypic.com" but it said that it was not a proper format. It is a .gif file. I don't know any other way to post a pic.
This is the hosted pic http://tinypic.com/5fn2pz of the avatar that I wanted to display. FYI, the blue hydranea bush is a teleporter in The Sims2 made by Inge Jones. I am a Sims junkie and creator! Hope that wasn't TMI. I didn't mean to hijack this thread, it's just that this didn't seem worthy of a new topic and the avatar question that started this post seemed to have been answered. So, I just wanted to show this off.
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 29 May 2005 - 01:05 PM.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Great work guys :tazz:

If anyones interested in putting one for the Redsox, please PM or email me!

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

I guess I don't understand the proper format to get the image put here

Yeah that is wierd. Mine is animated also, but it doesn't work at this site, but it works at my other site. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,
Excal/Tom

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
Hey,

Mine works fine here....Are you certain that it is following the size limit? (100 X 100 pixels)?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey,

Mine works fine here....Are you certain that it is following the size limit? (100 X 100 pixels)?

View Post

Well, I thought that would be the answer to the problem of the animated avatar not moving. But I went back and changed the size of mine to 100X100 and all it changed was that it took away the black stripe from either side of the pic. But, as you can see, it still doesn't move. So,do you have any other ideas ? :tazz:

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
You mean in this post:

http://www.geekstogo...ic=27293&st=0

It moves. It needs to be 100 X 100 for your avatar.

dk

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Perhaps I have to change the size of the animation and not just the size of the pic that represents the animation?