Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rs1968ss

rs1968ss

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hello all,
I have made a couple of custom animated avatars for ppl at this forum. And I thought that I would offer to make them for anyone else who would like one. They are my gift for all of the help given here by wonderful ppl. Please post your requests here. I will need the images that you would like or at least a description of what you would like your avatar to say. You can't give me too much info, lol.  I will also need to know about what size you want your avatar to be. At least if it is mainly to be used in a forum or just to add to emails. Also, if you prefer any particular colors for background and/or lettering.
So, if you would like to have a one of a kind, just ask, and I will do my best to create one for you.
Attached are the avatars that I made for Excalibur190 and Soxrox. (See excalibur's resized sword in the next post under this one)
Smiles,
Shez
Posted Image
Please be aware and respect all rules posted regarding what is proper content for this forum as listed here Rules for Posting in the Forum

View Post

If this offer is still open I would like to have an avatar of a duck that transforms into the word AFLAC. It would be limited to 96x96. I have a member on our club website that would be using it. The message board (if you are interested) is http://camaroclubkc....rum/default.asp

Thanks!
-Randy

Advertisements

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts
then do u think u can make me a dancin skeloktin that pulls a p8ntball gun out of his rib cage and shoots everywhere

Ostalabyebye :tazz:

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Umm would you be able to make it yet??? plz tell me thanks for even trying i hope. =) :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@CLoutz,
Sure, I know what you mean, at least I think I do. And that is something that I can and will happily do :happy: I shall be proud to display the GTG logo!

@Steamhead,
Ouch! That's entirely too early for any human to have to function. That's cruel and unusual punishment! I say we petition the school board! The only way I see 5:30 AM is if I'm still up from the night before!

@ Randy (rs1968ss)
I can and will do that. You're on the list :tazz: The list is moving slowly right now but it is moving. I have more requests than what you even see here but I do get around to getting everything done that is do-able! This one should be fun. I just love those Aflac commercials, lol.

@[trc]MAsta
I need for you to better explain to me which one it is that you want me to make and exactly what you want on it. Remember, I cannot read your mind. Explain it to me as if you were explaining it to a first grader! I haven't quite understood exactly what you have wanted from your previous posts. Please, resubmit a post and clearly explain exactly what you would like to have and I will be happy to assist you as much as I can ;) Thanks for being patient with me. :)

@skaterdude,
I will try to come up with something else for you but let me take care of a few of these other ppl first. SInce you already have at least something, let me get a few other things done, and then I will get back to you and try to make something that shoots p8ntballs!!
Smiles, everyone, someone's watching you!
Shez

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
ok thnak you ok that CKY pic i sent you then make it twist to a black backround saying in Pink [TRC]MASTA
The Roman Clan
:tazz: take your time!

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts
ok thnx just take ur time on wutever u do

Ostalabyebye :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
[TRC],

Here's a little something that I put together for you. Thank you for resubmitting your request :tazz: I appreciate your patience ;) (you will need to PM your email address to me so that I can email the file to you.)
Smiles,
Shez

Posted Image
What is The Roman Clan anyway??

Edited by Go4fall, 14 August 2005 - 10:02 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Posted Image

@mud_puppy,
Here ya go! Contact me for the file.

Edited by Go4fall, 14 August 2005 - 08:17 PM.

rs1968ss

rs1968ss

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
You can cancel my request. I found one online. Thanks anyway! :tazz:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hey! Just wanted to tell you I have paint shop now so if you need a different variation of the logo, (I made a bunch....got bored*)....just tell me! ;) These things you make are awesome! :tazz:

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Do you think you can make an avatar that has the GTG logo on it, then turn into my username?

If you need me to be more specific, jsut ask :)

Nick.

View Post

Hiya Nick,
I think this is what you wanted ;) I liked making something with the GTG logo :tazz: I hope this makes you happy!
Smiles,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• cloutz.gif

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Steamhead,
If you have played in photoshop and come up with a version of the logo that you like better, or if you have several that you want me to choose from, just send the images to me and I will do just that. (How is this school year starting out? Looking like it's going to be a good year or is it going to be a tough one?)
Thanks,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

You can cancel my request. I found one online. Thanks anyway!  :tazz:

View Post

Randy,
I can't say that I mind the list being shortened by one, BUT I was looking forward to playing with that duck, LOL. The duck needs to get together with the Gekko, lol.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. And thanks for letting me know.
;)
Shez

Cloutz

Cloutz

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
Wow, that perfect :tazz:

I really appreciate the time you take to make these avatars for us :)

Keep it up ;)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Wow, that perfect  ;)

I really appreciate the time you take to make these avatars for us  :tazz:

Keep it up :happy:

View Post

So very many ppl really appreciate all that so many ppl here do for them. I just wanted to give a little back to those who give so much :)