Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Adsense

• Please log in to reply

TheBrotherhood313

TheBrotherhood313

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Seems as though someone put the Google Adsense coding in the wrong spot or forgot a bit of the coding. Near the top all i see is
vars['adsense_enabled'] == 1 && Object->member['g_adsense'] == 1 && !in_array(Object->input['act'], explode(',', Object->vars['adsense_hide_areas'])) && !in_array(Object->input['module'], explode(',', Object->vars['adsense_hide_areas']))">
Im just guessing you forgot to close the tag or something :tazz:

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Thanks for the post.

Seems fine for me in IE and FF when logged in as a member or guest. What browser are you using?

TheBrotherhood313

TheBrotherhood313

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
FireFox v1.5 Beta 1
I actually dont think any Google Ads are showing when im using FireFox as they arent working on my site either.
I just checked Opera and they are working fine.
So nevermind, guess its just a problem with my FireFox :tazz:

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
I think that it's maybe because it's beta version, try with Firefox 1.0.7..

TheBrotherhood313

TheBrotherhood313

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I have upgraded to FireFox v1.5 Beta 2 and this was after i deleted all of my FireFox files.
I can now see the Google Ads just fine. Although there is still coding above them. Its only in FireFox though. No big problem, just pointing it out. If others here use Beta 2, they may see the same thing.

Here, take a look for yourself.
FireFox:
Posted Image
Opera:
Posted Image

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I have to assume it's still a beta issue with FireFox, but I'll download and check it out.

What you're seeing is not actually Adsense code, but HTML logic that is used to determine which pages and user groups display the ads.