Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help in installing winrunner 8.2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sahyd2don

sahyd2don

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
hello friends
my computer comfiguration is pentium 4, 1.7 GHz,windows XP SP2,128 MB RAM,40 GB HDD
i need help in installing winrunner 8.2 on my home pc.I first installed it on my pc and said continue
it was working but it said 14 days trial version but then after 3-4 days i changed my pc date then it said that your trial version expired....please tell me how to keep on working with the trial version ....i cant afford to buy the software....I need it to practice at home what ever i do in my institute as the dont give us extra lab time ....please help..

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
sahyd2don,

I'm sorry, but it's against our policy to help anyone bypass trial software or support any illegal software use. This topic is closed.