Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

rdriv.sys infection [Resolved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

enrique cuartas

enrique cuartas

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi. I'm having a real trouble with this.... I can't open Norton, hijackthis or anything like that.

I'm really desperate cause i don't know what to do. what do u recommend me to do?

Edited by ilago, 03 August 2005 - 08:08 AM.

Advertisements

ilago

ilago

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi enrique

If you can't get HijackThis to run from Normal Mode, it can be run in Safe Mode so you can post a log and get some more help.

Here is some information on getting to Safe Mode http://www.pchell.co.../safemode.shtml

As your topic is a few days old and you have already fixed your machine or received help elsewhere please post back and let us know.

Thank you

enrique cuartas

enrique cuartas

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
now i've fixed my pc, thanx

ilago

ilago

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi enrique

Thanks for letting us know - glad to hear it worked out for you.