Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Community Status Updates

Photo

CompooterDummy → Major Payne

Howdy, Major. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my twisted humor! The funny thing is, my little kitty really did get this thing to do a RAM dump. I still can't figure that one out. Looks like no one else can either! So, you're Biloxi's Major Payne, huh? Used to love Biloxi when I was back east. Took the postal exam there once. There were so many militar
Apr 15 2009 09:25 AM
Photo

chamber → Excal

Found the answer but I'll keep you waiting till log 6! Lol.
Apr 15 2009 08:03 AM
Photo

Major Payne → CompooterDummy

Sorry. Still pre-coffee at 5 in the morning. "Wring" is writing, of course, but maybe you do have a style of wring I don't know about.
Ron
Apr 15 2009 04:21 AM
Photo

Major Payne → CompooterDummy

Love your style of wring and your humor.
Ron
Apr 15 2009 04:19 AM
Photo

chamber → Excal

Thanks for the feedback on PL 4, and the challenge!
Hopefully have the answer ready for you in PL 6!
Apr 14 2009 05:14 PM
Photo

MOMLOVESUALL → rshaffer61

rshaffer61,
I was seeking help yesterday. So figure it out why I couldn't install. I have a cd-rom and the disk was for a dvd rom . Duh, Thanks so much for sticking with me! Sure you would have brought this to my attention if I had mention cd & dvd. Sorry, my fault.
Apr 12 2009 08:59 PM
Photo

Ferrari → Galadriel

Ferrari was here =) hehe
Apr 10 2009 05:49 PM
Photo

bugatronic25 → andrewuk

If this guy is the one to reply to your topic then you are very lucky as he is quick to reply, knows what he is doing and is easy to follow
Apr 10 2009 08:31 AM
Photo

Frostype

relatively new to computers
Apr 10 2009 07:13 AM
Photo

Fred21543 → Dyamond

Hi Dyamond, hows training going?
Apr 02 2009 10:42 PM
Photo

Dyamond → Chopin

Thank you for taking pity on a commentless person :D
Apr 02 2009 08:16 PM
Photo

amylynn4 → andrewuk

Thank you so much for your help!!! You did a great job helping me fix all my computer problems.
Mar 31 2009 03:20 PM
Photo

Ferrari

Don't make fun!!! That will all change when I build my computer this summer, I can't wait.
Mar 26 2009 05:57 PM
Photo

Anthony19 → Ferrari

Quote: Operating System: XP Home/Pro SP3, 98SE
reminds me of the good old times !!!
Mar 26 2009 05:54 PM
Photo

cody1 → Essexboy

You were awesome and so quick to help my PC woes out. Thanks man, I wish they all had you're passion for this stuff.
Mar 24 2009 07:52 PM

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP