Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

USB data cable Help

• Please log in to reply

imaidiot101

imaidiot101

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When i try to install my USB cable it says "Found New Hardware" then it goes through the installation process it then says Error Drivers are not digitally signed...and then it says Iden Modem was not able to install...i have all the drivers for it.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi imaidiot101! Welcome to G2G!

When you get the 'not digitally signed' window that pops up, did you click the CONTINUE ANYWAYS button. If you didn't I suggest you reinstall the drivers for the software and click that button. This warning only means that Microsoft has not tested the drivers you are installing, but that is no big deal because most drivers are not digitally signed by Microsoft. I myself personally have that window pop up when installing anything from a Network Adapter to a Sound Card and Video/Graphics card. Nothing to worry about, it will work just fine. :tazz:

Fenor

jakeLammy

jakeLammy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i got the motorola USB data cable and i downloaded all the software and i can take things off my phone and put them on my computer but not from computer to phone does any one know how to do this.

thanx for any help yu give me

-lammy

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi jakeLammy

Please start your own topic for this problem. Thank you.

Fenor