Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't see me

• Please log in to reply

Erbus Maximus

Erbus Maximus

• Pip
  • 7 posts
While having a quiet LAN party with some mates one night i ran into trouble when we tried to play any games other than Unreal Tournament (UT)(The original). It seems that whatever we tried my computer was not showing up at all in any of the games it was as though i wasn't connected to the network. Although as soon as we went back to UT I was there again. I have tried heaps of different setting changes and network cables etc but it still won't work. Can anyone help?

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Have you tried temporarily disabling your firewall to see if that is a factor?

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz:

Erbus Maximus

Erbus Maximus

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I've tried disabling the firewall, setting up the network connection from scratch, changing file share settings, numerous security reductions but i still cant get it to work properly. I even tried uninstalling the network card drivers and installing new ones, but that didn't work either.

Erbus Maximus

Erbus Maximus

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I really don't know what to do, coould someone pleeaassee give me something to try??? :tazz: ;) :thumbsup: :cheers: