Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

norton ghost 2003

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Im using win xp and have ghost 2003. I created the proper boot floppy and can put an image form one HD to a second one. However I want to take that image and put it on a DVD. I have tried to burn it by using nero. (by selecting the .gho and other spanning files) and burning a data disk. Then using that dvd and booting from the (cd/dvd dirver enabled) boot floppy and doing a "to disk from image" (dvd) and it won't restore. I have also tried the disk to cd/DVD and burned a dvd image directly from ghost and that wouldn't restore the image on a HD. Is there a different way to say take an image (.gho) and burn it on a DVD using nero that I don't know of. Like do I need to include more files than ghost gives me??? help! im wasting away my dvd-r's Thanks :tazz: