Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

norton ghost 2003

• Please log in to reply

ssev5

ssev5

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Im using win xp and have ghost 2003. I created the proper boot floppy and can put an image form one HD to a second one. However I want to take that image and put it on a DVD. I have tried to burn it by using nero. (by selecting the .gho and other spanning files) and burning a data disk. Then using that dvd and booting from the (cd/dvd dirver enabled) boot floppy and doing a "to disk from image" (dvd) and it won't restore. I have also tried the disk to cd/DVD and burned a dvd image directly from ghost and that wouldn't restore the image on a HD. Is there a different way to say take an image (.gho) and burn it on a DVD using nero that I don't know of. Like do I need to include more files than ghost gives me??? help! im wasting away my dvd-r's Thanks :tazz:

Advertisements