Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Web pages off

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have been having problems lately, with surfing the 'net. A random number of the time I get the text in web pages transposed so that I can't read them. It happens usually on a small amount of the text or pictures and I can't figure it out. It looke like someone put a text box on top of another text box or picture. I am currently running on Firefox. Any suggestions?
Sometimes, If I reload the page, it comes out correctly, but this is a hassle.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • 0


Mile Runner

Mile Runner


  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
that kind of error is ussaly associated with error on the web designers part, try updating the browser and see if that helps.

sorry i cant be more useful
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP