Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

yahoo messenger

• Please log in to reply

murthy

murthy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i am facing problems with yahoo messenger. i am not able to send messages from my yahoo messenger id and those who ever uses the yahoo messenger from my computer are facing the same problem. some times i am not even able to receive messages sent to me. i am not able to edit contact information of any contacts in my messeger id. when ever i start messenger, task manager is showing that 100% cpu usage for yahoo messenger. some times it is showing error : -7 in messenger. friends are telling that there might be some virus in computer.
i have nortan antivirus, and microsoft anti spyware softwares in my computer.

can any body help me out.
u can contact me at edited out email for safety. never post your email on an open forum such as this..you'll get loaded with spam

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
as a first step, you shoudl head over to our malware forum and follow the instructions at the top. If, after getting a clean bill of health, you are still having the issue, please return to this thread and we will help you out