Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows taskmanager's all screwed up

• Please log in to reply

Spartan1475

Spartan1475

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,
I recenetly ran into some trouble with my taskmanager, which is more of an anoyance than anything else. Whenever I press ctrl+alt+delete, my taskmanager will pop up as it should, but it will be on processes to start off with. Then it wont let me change to anythiong else, because there is no upper part of the taskmanager, instead of seeing the top part with the X at the top right hand corner, and file and help, and changing it from proceses to tasks, all i see is the list of tasks, the only way i can close it is to end the taskmanagers process. Again this is more an anoyance than anything else but if sumone culd help me with it I'ld b most appreciative.
Mike

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Hopefully, you double click it at the top

Spartan1475

Spartan1475

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
wow, uhh, i dont think u know how stupid i feel right now.
Well thanks, and sorry to bother you with something that dumb, wow uhmm, i dont know what to say, lol.
But uhh thanks,
Mike

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Just in case you need the technicals for it

http://support.micro...kb/314227/en-us

Thank You for letting me know