Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

eXeeme & azureus connection problems

• Please log in to reply

Cagny

Cagny

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!

I have a new comp and ever since I've had it up and running I can get it to connect to the internet and to the network and even share and upload files.

Still, when I try to run programs, such as eXeeme & Azureus, I get nothing. The node request fails for eXeeme and I get a connection error for Azureus.

I've tried messing with my Router a bit - even DMZ'ing my comp's IP address. Another computer on the network can connect to torrents via Azureus but also gets nothing with eXeeme.

It's so fustrating! I know this problem may be a "tough-y"

Anyway, thanks a lot for this whole amazing site.

Cagny

Advertisements

senshisteph

senshisteph

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
What's the actual error message in Azureus?

You might find this site helpful for setting up your router/firewall. Make sure the ports you are forwarding are the same ports you are actually using for BT/Exeem... some ISPs are now blocking traffic from the default filesharing ports so it may be worth trying a different port.