Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes for XP wont run

• Please log in to reply

Wnt2Prtct

Wnt2Prtct

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have spend countless hours trying to find out a solution and so far nothing. I am hoping I might find some help here. I was using iTunes just fine late last year until one day it just refused to open. It would open and appear on the screen for a matter of seconds before disapearing. It appeared however to be running, just that I could not see it...

Anyway, I cruise on over the Apple forums and look for some help. I try what they suggest and nothing helps. I then read about how Norton could cause this issue, I check and still, nothing. I decide to get rid of Norton all together and still NOTHING. I have tried just about everything I can and I still cant get it to run. I have uninstalled and reinstalled COUNTLESS times.

I just want to buy an iPod but cant until I get iTunes up and running. Any help or suggestions?

Advertisements

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Perhaps this is a malware issue, go ahead and post a HJT log in the Malware Forum.