Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Proxy Port Mapping

• Please log in to reply

Neo26988

Neo26988

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello.

Currently I have one computer that connects to the internet via this one. Windows XP's ICS refuses to work, so I'm currently using AnalogX Proxy. It works great for websites and certain programs. Unfortunately, my little brothers are big fans of Runescape, which I can't get to work. I know it needs to use ports 43594 and 43595 (which AnalogX Proxy doesn't support on it's own), so I'm using it in conjunction with AnalogX PortMapper. Unfortunately I still can't get it to work.

Is it possible to redirect ports in this way and get RS to work, and if so, how do I do it correctly? If it isn't possible (or you can't figure out why it's not working), is there any other free programs that will allow me to share the internet in this manner?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh, and I know this is not a Firewall issue, because I have tried disableing them all temporarily and it still refuses to connect.

Edited by Neo26988, 03 March 2006 - 09:35 PM.

Advertisements