Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ignored?

• Please log in to reply

DigiDayDreamer

DigiDayDreamer

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Sorry if I offend some of you, but there have been some threads in the malware removal forum asking for help with no replies attached, and I'm afraid mine has become one of those. I could be very impatient or the admins could very be busy, but it feels like I'm left out, especiallly when most of the threads later than mine had at least one more reply than mine has.

This is great site, though, and I commend all the helpers on their efforts to keep each computer they find as healthy as possible. Thanks in advance to those who read this.

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
HI
I understand your looking for someone to look at your hijack log but you need to remember that reading hijack logs do not take just a few min to do it takes some time to read these right and not all staff members are up to speed doing this me for one I do not want to gave you the wrong info and cause you more problems. here at GTG the staff tries it best to get to all the post that are made there are a lots of posts that are done every day and some post get back a page or two before we get to them and some do get missed. you need to remember that this is a free site and NOT one of the staff get payed for the time that they put into the site they do it for free. If you feel that your being left out sorry for this the staff is doing the best job they can with all the post that they get every day I'm sure some will try to get to it as soon as they can.
:tazz:

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
If you post the link to the log, I'm sure a helper will gladly help :tazz:

DigiDayDreamer

DigiDayDreamer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Yes, I understand about what this site is basically about and appreciate that it's helping plenty of other people with such hard work. I hope you forgive me for being selfish in that sense that I made in my last post. In reply to the second poster, here's the link to the log:

http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=9891

canad1an

canad1an

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Yea, there is a lot of people in training and we will be glad to help you but we still have to resesarch (takes longer then the trained geeks) anyway, then they have to approve. So if you get a trainee then expect a reply to be a tad longer. I am moderatly fast though :tazz:

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi DigiDayDreamer ;)

You are far from ignored hun... Just a very busy place here...

If you or anyone else you feel maybe getting forgotten, just reply to your same post and let us know that your still here (waiting) :tazz:

So, while you maybe waiting for your problem to get fixed, and you may see a stranger that was left behind, just by you posting on there topic and letting them now the busy situation we here at GTG have, will place it back up on the top of the forums...

Thanks for all your understanding :thumbsup:

DigiDayDreamer

DigiDayDreamer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Thanks crafty_girl_30. I'll do that to the best of my ability and keep waiting like some captured princess, which she's in some danger, though not in a real need to be rescued or something similar to that.

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Who is it, and whats going on? Her puter issues that is?

Crafty... :tazz:

DigiDayDreamer

DigiDayDreamer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Sigh, I'm getting worried now. I've been able to get rid on my own half of the spyware on my computer but it's taking a turn for the worse. Now I couldn't get access to AIM and start it up and a few browsers have randomly closed without reason.

It's about more than a week since I made my plight known and thought that would be a good time to readdress it again. I know how busy many of the helpers are in here, but I suppose this message is for those who have some time to help me and my computer. I just hope it's not too late...

Here's the link to my thread with an updated log: http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=9891